over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 years old korean - i need advice !

kyungsoon

Newbies
i will be posting more pictures, my weak bodyparts are legs :'( i know there are many smart guys like mountaindog so i will be glad to take
anybodys advice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 1,016
You look great for being 16, keep doing what you're doing and eat more if your legs aren't getting bigger, also maybe try changing up the tempo of how you hit them i.e. train heavier or volume.

You look great for being 16, keep doing what you're doing and eat more if your legs aren't getting bigger, also maybe try changing up the tempo of how you hit them i.e. train heavier or volume.

Yes, In my early years i ate clean year round but my weight doesnt go up so i ate what ever i wanted, i always feel hungry so i ate 8 cereal bowls a day with chicken and beef to fullfill my protein and i grow so fast and the fat only goes to my stomach :p so i think that in offseason i will eat whatever i want to gain size and when contest prep i will eat clean to cut the fat :) but i afraid if i ate too much my waist will be so wide.

:banghead:

why? sorry i cant speak english too well. i learn english in my school but i always sleep hahahaha now im 17 years old. i joined the gym at 10th grade which is 15 now im 12th, and this august i planned to move to korea and join bodybuilding competition there.

DIet pics (feel so small) posted 1-2 months ago i think in my instagra

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 634
Definitely agree with training change up... i gave my legs a solid growth spurt from high volume sets, 15 minimum to 20+ each go, after a few months switched to a 5x5 or 5/3/1 for strength/ power then back to volume after few months...

i dont compete but train for peak physical performance purposes so when started having more trouble than usual finding decent comfortable fitting pants i kept training for more strength purposes than size.. the combo of stretching the facia from crazy pumps to overloading the fibers from crazy weight and going back and forth makes your legs sprout up quick like a weed

you are made for this! Great genetics, you will be freakish in a few years. To make legs grow: high reps.

you are made for this! Great genetics, you will be freakish in a few years. To make legs grow: high reps.

thankyou, i appreciate it. so high reps it is, i always went heavy in leg press and squats and high reps in isolation movement like leg curls. i think now im gonna try full high reps !

First post you said you were 16, then 6th post you said you were 17.

thankyou, i appreciate it. so high reps it is, i always went heavy in leg press and squats and high reps in isolation movement like leg curls. i think now im gonna try full high reps !
The DOMS might be hellish at first but before long you wont be disappointed

First post you said you were 16, then 6th post you said you were 17.

yes i taken this pic year ago. sorry for the confusion. i will just tell you when i was born, i was born on 11 August 1997 so now im 17. if u still dont believe, this evening after school i will take a pic of my passport if u want :)

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, I wish I would have looked like that at 16-17 lol

15years old throw back after a year training ! found in my instgram lol still so small :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 472
Pretty impressive for your age. I'd just recommend getting lots of rest and food to fuel that young growing body!

Impressive!! Great muscle building genetics it seems!
You're bigger than me, damnit! :headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner