over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 9 week cut progress...hoping to drop a few more %

Evom1

Registered
Alright so I'm by no means a monster, but I figured I'd post up my first pic on here.
First pic 227lbs and had totally hit a wall with weight gain. Second pic 210lbs

Still looking to get a little leaner before I cut up. I started out years ago at 150lbs and skinny fat.

This cut cycle has been
600mg test/wk
400mg mast/wk
4iu grey tops ed
50mcg t3
And an ECA stack.

Dropped the mast, and dropped test down to 250/wk now to cruise. Tapered t3 to 25mcg and will be switching to t4 when that gets here. Gh and eca staying the same.

Plan is to cruise for the next 6weeks or so, hopefully get down to 8% before starting really focusing on growing.

Open to input. Definitely have a long way to go, but hoping to put on substantial lean mass over time.

Attachments

• IMG_20150420_130447.jpg
    IMG_20150420_130447.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 469
For reference.... This was my starting point..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1429793687405-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1429793687405-1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 464
Great Work Brother! Back looks Fuller and Much Leaner!! Waist and Hips Look Much Tighter as well!!

Id add 50mg of Tren EOD or ED. and run Clen at 80mcg's a day for 2 Weeks on 2 Weeks off and Run the ECA Stack on the other 2 weeks. Thats what I did, great back to back combo.

Keep you the hard work Brother!

Great Work Brother! Back looks Fuller and Much Leaner!! Waist and Hips Look Much Tighter as well!!

Id add 50mg of Tren EOD or ED. and run Clen at 80mcg's a day for 2 Weeks on 2 Weeks off and Run the ECA Stack on the other 2 weeks. Thats what I did, great back to back combo.

Keep you the hard work Brother!
Thank you! I was on tren during my last blast and decided I take a break from it for a while because I just felt it was taking a toll. I have clen and as actually doing that alternating combo but I just feel more energized and focused on eca.

Really appreciate the kind words man

Also HUGE Improvement in the Arms and Shoulders as Well!!!

Thank you!!! This year of course I want to build mass everywhere, but Arms and lower lats will be a big focus.

I somehow put on a lot of visceral fat I think. My waist when I started this cut was 38" which was terrible. Now it's down to 34" and I'd like to see 32"

Thank you!!! This year of course I want to build mass everywhere, but Arms and lower lats will be a big focus.

I somehow put on a lot of visceral fat I think. My waist when I started this cut was 38" which was terrible. Now it's down to 34" and I'd like to see 32"

Thats a Great Cut Bro!!! I have a 34.25" Waist as well, looking to take it down to 32" As well. Im only 5'2" tho, I have a round look being that round! lol But as of now Im in my Bulking Phase... So Hoping to keep the waist around 34.5"" During this Phase! lol

For Biceps I have found BB curls are the best staple for over all mass, then DB Curls and Hammers!!

Back I focus on Rows, T-Bar Being my Fav! But Reverse Grip BB Rows and One-Arm Rows are Musts as well!! Pick 2 Row Types a week!! Plus 2 Pulldown Exercises!

Attachments

• 20150419_205915.jpg
    20150419_205915.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 422
Lookin solid man!!! Sick tattoo also.

Due to low back issues I couldn't do deads or even t bar rows for a few years. After ALOT of deep tissue work and chiropractic I started back up with them in February.

My plan when I go back to bulking, to start DC training, and do 10iu gh and humalog on training days, and run high dose test.

Alright so I'm by no means a monster, but I figured I'd post up my first pic on here.
First pic 227lbs and had totally hit a wall with weight gain. Second pic 210lbs

Still looking to get a little leaner before I cut up. I started out years ago at 150lbs and skinny fat.

This cut cycle has been
600mg test/wk
400mg mast/wk
4iu grey tops ed
50mcg t3
And an ECA stack.

Dropped the mast, and dropped test down to 250/wk now to cruise. Tapered t3 to 25mcg and will be switching to t4 when that gets here. Gh and eca staying the same.

Plan is to cruise for the next 6weeks or so, hopefully get down to 8% before starting really focusing on growing.

Open to input. Definitely have a long way to go, but hoping to put on substantial lean mass over time.

Phenomenal difference in definition. Keep up the work built a lot of mass and you look terrific

What does your diet look like?

Please don't add drugs without your diet being in the right place if all you want to do is lose body fat.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws