over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol's Effect on Strength

AJW91

Registered
Hey there,

Newbie here. I've never used synthol before and I don't plan on using it until I hit a serious plateau. But I'm wondering, how do synthol injections affect strength in the long run?

If the oils really do clear out of the muscle after a few weeks and if this really does permit renewed muscle growth, shouldn't the injected muscle become stronger? e.g. if you inject in the biceps, your poundage used in curls and chin ups should go up, right?

So what is everyone's personal experience with synthol's effect on strength?

That is correct. The muscle does get stronger, obviously.
A number of champion powerlifters use it.

The most extreme example is Manfred Heorbel.

Cool, thanks for the reply. So that's proof that synthol allows for lasting muscle growth, as opposed to simply "ballooning" your muscles with oil, as many claim...

Follow-up question: would there be any way one could figure out if synthol causes hyperplasia vs. hypertrophy? I've read that synthol might cause hyperplasia by rubbing up against the muscle fibers, which causes them to split, or something like that... If this were the case, would it affect strength or muscle size differently from normal hypertrophy, or would the trainee not be able to tell?

This is what I'm thinking: If synthol causes hyperplasia, wouldn't someone find a lasting increase in muscle size, even if they didn't train at all?

I'm not sure if it was you or someone else that posted pics of their calves after not having trained them for a while... and they were BIG. Could this be some evidence that maybe synthol causes hyperplasia, as opposed to making hypertrophy easier?

Last edited:
Follow-up question: would there be any way one could figure out if synthol causes hyperplasia vs. hypertrophy? I've read that synthol might cause hyperplasia by rubbing up against the muscle fibers, which causes them to split, or something like that... If this were the case, would it affect strength or muscle size differently from normal hypertrophy, or would the trainee not be able to tell?

From what I understand the fascia surrounding the muscle is a major limiting factor on a muscle group's possible growth. Synthol then adds it's own mass withing the fascia and then stretches it out over the time of the protocol. As fascia is a tough connective tissue, it does not contract back down very quickly, so after any synthol use is discontinued it will then dissipate and leave room for the muscles to grow.

I've read that synthol might cause hyperplasia by rubbing up against the muscle fibers, which causes them to split, or something like that...

To me that sounds like baloney.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner