over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad injection

danzd

Registered
so i just finished injecting myself and had to drive the needle thru a fairly large mass of scar tissue, the oil slid in easy, but after the shot blood came shooting out of the hole like you would see in the movies. some of what i mopped up from my leg seemed like oil, should i be worried that the oil escaped with the blood? i know nothing got into a blood vessel since my injection was part tren and i didnt get the cough.

You seem to have nicked a large vein and your worried about the oil? You're not going to get a full dose Nd prolly will be sore. Next time, aspirate.

so i just finished injecting myself and had to drive the needle thru a fairly large mass of scar tissue, the oil slid in easy, but after the shot blood came shooting out of the hole like you would see in the movies. some of what i mopped up from my leg seemed like oil, should i be worried that the oil escaped with the blood? i know nothing got into a blood vessel since my injection was part tren and i didnt get the cough.

Your fine brother, no worries. Your not going to lose oil like think. Most the oil already went into your body, if not almost all. Your funny:D Your all good. you win some, you lose some. happens all the time to people...

You seem to have nicked a large vein and your worried about the oil? You're not going to get a full dose Nd prolly will be sore. Next time, aspirate.

i did aspirate... the vein was not an inch and a half deep.

Your fine brother, no worries. Your not going to lose oil like think. Most the oil already went into your body, if not almost all. Your funny:D Your all good. you win some, you lose some. happens all the time to people...

i try to keep it light :D

good to know, not too worried about my blood levels dipping since im on eod shots as well and this was just a test/tren enth shot i take once a week. just wanted to know if i needed to do the injection over, thanks for the input!

So you went totally through a vein? Jesus how did u not feel that. I hit one and know immediately.

That happens sometimes even if you aspirate. It happened to me real bad when I had some UG winny and had to use an 18g pin:eek:, looked like a crime scene. I wouldn't worry about the oil lost, it probably wasn't much besides no use in crying over spilt oil.

i had that yesterday in my delt. blood squirted out on the floor like in a movie when someone takes a headshot :D pretty gross. my blood looked like regular blood though, i dont think any of the oil got out. plus there were no fatty smears on the floor when i mopped the blood up.

If you've been injecting long enough to have a mass of scar tissue, you should understand what's happening here. Why inject anywhere there is scar tissue anyway? Find new spots.

i try to keep it light :D

good to know, not too worried about my blood levels dipping since im on eod shots as well and this was just a test/tren enth shot i take once a week. just wanted to know if i needed to do the injection over, thanks for the input!

NO you don't have to pin over again brother:) Thats highly over rated!@# Your all good:D

just addressing the scar tissue, have you looked into...hylauronic acid (spelling is off). i believe there is a thread on here about people using that to help get rid of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131