over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with cutting diet

steak

Registered
I`ve done about a dozen of bb shows, and I know how much hard work is behind getting it right. However, I am still a learner. I started dieting again to get lean, and if job allows get ready for a show. I got to the point when I am fed up eating 12 egg whites for breakfast, chewing on dry chicken/turkey breast with broccoli, chowing down tuna etc. etc. I am aware that all this is very effective.
Can anyone advice me on making the diet less boring?
I am 14 weeks out, and started eating clean 3 weeks ago. I lost water/bloat I was holding from the bulking cycle, about 11lbs.
My current bodyweight is about 210 lbs at 5`6", visible quad seperation, abs and obliques started showing.
I keep the gear at low dose this time. Current cycle started this week:
test prop. 100mgx3 /week
winny tabs 50mg ed
clenbuterol started to taper up the dose, will reach 100mcg/day tomorrow.

Once I am leaner I will add trenbolone acet. at 75mgx3/week for the last 6-8 weeks.
Thank you

Give me a breakdown of macros your looking for...ill do the rest.

I suppose i need 1,5 -2g of protein per 1lb of bodyweight, some carbs to fuel workouts and healthy fats.

I found 40g of protein in 7 meals did the job for me. Carbs were cycled. I train late afernoon, finishing training about 6pm. I used to have either a banana for carbs or baked potatoe without skin post workout. Fats, ocassional salmon, mackerel. Daily fish oil and evening primrose oil capsules.

protein 50%, carbs 40% fats 10%, however I am open to options to try new diets. As I said I am still a leaner, and each year my diet differs. I use a mirror as a tool to assess my results, and how i feel energy wise. thanks for help

please be alittle patient, this is going to take me alittle time. im going to give you recipes for 10 complete meals than have seperate preperation for protien sources and carb sources so you can adjust each individually as the mirror dictates. fats will be healthy and kept to your specified range at all times.

please be alittle patient, this is going to take me alittle time. im going to give you recipes for 10 complete meals than have seperate preperation for protien sources and carb sources so you can adjust each individually as the mirror dictates. fats will be healthy and kept to your specified range at all times.

sounds good to me, i always used to cut the salt to zero-trace all way through, currently drink 4 litres of water a day.

thank you again

i go with the flow until then

looking forward to this , im close to the op's orginal body weight myself.
waiting patiently...

alright steak first meal is chicken pizziola

1 can crushed tomatoes,
2 cloves garlic
2 medium red potatoes quartered
1 small onion diced
1 tomatoe diced.
oregano,salt,pepper,basil to taste
6 os chicken breast.
3 tbsp olive oil.

season the chicken with salt and peppet and toss the potatoes in alittle olive oil.
put them on a baking sheet in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees
while thats coking in a frying pan sautee garlic and onion for 3 min then add diced tomatoes and sautee for 3 more min, add crushed tomatoes and season wiht oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
cook that down on medium low heat for 10 min.
pull out chicken and potatoes and spoon sauce over them then back into the oven for another 10 min. that will give you a ration of 49/41/10

Tkav, When are you coming out with a cook book? I am sure some would be interested.

alright steak first meal is chicken pizziola

1 can crushed tomatoes,
2 cloves garlic
2 medium red potatoes quartered
1 small onion diced
1 tomatoe diced.
oregano,salt,pepper,basil to taste
6 os chicken breast.
3 tbsp olive oil.

season the chicken with salt and peppet and toss the potatoes in alittle olive oil.
put them on a baking sheet in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees
while thats coking in a frying pan sautee garlic and onion for 3 min then add diced tomatoes and sautee for 3 more min, add crushed tomatoes and season wiht oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
cook that down on medium low heat for 10 min.
pull out chicken and potatoes and spoon sauce over them then back into the oven for another 10 min. that will give you a ration of 49/41/10

Thanks for the recipe, however, i found that this one contains some sugars from tomatoes. Don`t think it`s ideal for cutting. Besides, I`ve no time to cook a lot. I spend cooking an hour a day to get my meals ready.I`d better stick with simple meals. Thank you again

tvak Please keep the recipes coming.....im very interested in these recipes as my foods get very bland as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear