over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST BLENDER

UnderDawg

Registered
I have used a hand blender for the past 10 years.

What counter-top blender should I buy?

value and performance are a must

I own a vitamin and I can tell you it's worth every penny. I use it for all kinds of things, marinades, sauces, soups, sorbet, ice cream, smoothies. Not cheap, but IMHO definitely worth it.

the ninja is a great one the one I got juices processes food and blends its kind of expensive but its great one

Look into the blendtec ez it's a great product. I use one commercially and it more than does the job.

I agree the vitamix is one of the best ones out there, but I just could not bring myself to pay that much for one. After much research, I bought this refurbished Brevill and absolutely love it. Has a heafty cast aluminum base and a glass jar. Even has a setting for smoothies, so if you add fruits to your shakes, this is a really nice option.

Amazon.com: Refurbished Breville XXBBL600XL IKON Hemisphere Blender: Kitchen & Dining

Incredible! I had no idea these option were even available to me! great stuff!

Vitamix! If mine broke I would go spend another $400 immediately.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Vitamix! If mine broke I would go spend another $400 immediately.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am with you bro but you get a 7yr warranty so if it does break you are prob already covered. My vitamix is the best blender ever.

Another vote for vitamix here. I used to run through blenders every 6-12 mo (even $100 blenders) and my vitamix has been kickin' ass for 5+yr now.

-S

Which one do I go for? there are so many options.

The certified reconditioned price is very attractive. Think it will still chop beans and pork into liquid gold?

the ninja is a great one the one I got juices processes food and blends its kind of expensive but its great one

Agreed Jrod!! I got one of these for Christmas and it's the best blender I've ever owned. Normally I just end up using the single serving blender cup which is perfect for blending my protein shakes. Frozen fruit is pulverized in seconds....LOVE IT!!!:love:

Cuisinart CPB-300

I like how this makes the shakes per each shaker cup. No extra mess. I make 4-6 shakes at a time and just put a lid on them.

Another vote for vitamix here. I used to run through blenders every 6-12 mo (even $100 blenders) and my vitamix has been kickin' ass for 5+yr now.

-S

I cook for a living and the Vitamix/Vitaprep machines are the class of the field. You wount find anything else in a commercial kitchen.

Has anyone used a reconditioned Vitamix blender? I was hoping to buy one for around $100 I had no idea the blender market was so lucrative.

But to be honest.

:love: I WANT A VITAMIX NOW WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :love:

A mixer- majic bullet or knock off
A juicer- montel Williams living well its a vitamix for $100+ less

Vitamix without a doubt! Have had mine for 12 years now...used DAILY. Did have to replace the carafe about a year ago though....

I'm another Vitamix fan. I spent a few weeks researching it vs. the Blendtec and felt the Vitamix was better. Cleanup is a snap. Just fill it up with water, put in a drop of dish soap, turn on for 30 seconds and it's perfectly clean!

Got me a Nutribullet for $120 and it is worthit!! They will take $20 a month isf you don't feel like paying it all at once.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131