Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

My breakfast is my preworkout meal right now.

1 cup oats
1 6oz Fat free greek yogurt
2 scoops whey
1/2 cup blueberries

microwave the oats then mix the rest in, yummy.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I do 8 egg whites
1.5 cups oatmeal
3 pieces Eziekel salt free bread
2 scoops whey w/ water
Old 12-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Banned

i make a gigantic omelette with 1 quart of egg whites, one package of thawed and drained chopped spinach, package of turkey bacon chopped up and browned, and a package of fat free shredded cheese.

makes 4 good sized servings
Old 12-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

5 days/wk eggs
Old 12-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

10 egg whites, 1 whole, w/homemade habanero sauce, 1 sliced apple... Or

sometimes, 3 whole eggs, w/egg whites from the carton (I eye ball it to make it about the same amount as 6 egg whites, habanero sauce, 1 sliced apple...
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Not very often but a full english breakfast. I will always get this when I stay in a hotel on a break. Usually about 7 pieces of bacon, 3 sausages, 5 fried eggs, very large serving of scrambled egg, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms, 3 pieces of toast. Then I follow that up with large plate full of fruit... grapefruit, pineapple, orange, pears, apricots, berries etc. Maybe a yoghurt and some other bits. About 5 glasses of fruit juice... orange, pineapple, grapefruit. Full pot of black tea with milk and sugar. Yeah that pretty much covers it I have that pretty much everytime I stay in a hotel. Barbie booked a hotel for my bday and I had a light breakfast for me... abit less than the above. Only thing I worry about is the salt content... especially the bacon... not good.
cheloz28 likes this.

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Verified Customer

6 Egg White and Spinach Omlette
Oatmeal
Old 12-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Not very often but a full english breakfast. I will always get this when I stay in a hotel on a break. Usually about 7 pieces of bacon, 3 sausages, 5 fried eggs, very large serving of scrambled egg, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms, 3 pieces of toast. Then I follow that up with large plate full of fruit... grapefruit, pineapple, orange, pears, apricots, berries etc. Maybe a yoghurt and some other bits. About 5 glasses of fruit juice... orange, pineapple, grapefruit. Full pot of black tea with milk and sugar. Yeah that pretty much covers it I have that pretty much everytime I stay in a hotel. Barbie booked a hotel for my bday and I had a light breakfast for me... abit less than the above. Only thing I worry about is the salt content... especially the bacon... not good.
Dang, that's how u do it boys!

My favorite is IHOP's southwest chicken omelet. Chicken, salsa and sour cream.
Elvia1023 likes this.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Registered Member

200 gram oats
80 gram egg protein
Old 12-28-2012, 05:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

-5 whole free range omega 3 Eggs.
-1 cup of basmati rice
-1/2 grapefruit
Old 12-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

I eat 120 grams of 4 of my favorite kids cereal, half a pound of bacon, bananas, pears, and 5 cinnamon rolls with caramel topping.

I eat that once a week...on friday. That's tomorrow. I may not be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for asking.

On second thought, it could be the new buffet at the Ceasars Palace in Vegas.

Unbelievable.

Last edited by testocules; 12-28-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

huevo rancheros.... eggs sunny side up! and add some hot Sauce
gymrat69 likes this.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

5 eggs with some veggies
Old 01-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Banned

I like raw oats with vanilla protein mixed in with water & sliced bananas.

With a couple of eggs on the side
Gunsmith likes this.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Carrot, arugula, kale, lemon, pineapple, celery - run thru a juicer
Old 01-05-2013, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

5 eggs, 3 protein pancake, 4 pcs bacon and a protein shake
Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

6 eggs, protein shake. Maybe a tilapia with the eggs from time to time.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
wow I wouldnt want to eat that much .. I cant eat that mix of foods my stomach would go out of wack beans and eggs and toast and mushrooms then yogurt and fruit my stomach would be tossing and turning

But then again Ive always been simple with my food as a kid my mom always made here own take on hamburger helper thats probably why I cook and eat the way I do

she would either boil potatoes or rice then through oil in a pan put the potatoes or rice then add cooked meat and vegetables and mix it all together I would say 6 out of 7 meals a week for dinner was that breakfast was bagel with cream cheese lunch was peanut butter and j LOL I can remember it like it was yesterday because it was routine (LOL almost forgot saturday breakfast eggs and bacon sunday pancakes)

you should be a tank in no time pounding it like that
Elvia1023 likes this.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Newbie Registered Member

5 omega 3 eggs here, I keep it simple.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

Pop open a can of tuna over the sink and fork it in 3 bites + cinammon rasin bread with a spoon of peanut butter and a spoon of nutella, wash it down with a scoop of chocolate protein in milk. Takes 2 minutes.
sweetpotatoepie7 likes this.