over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Ever Pin

omegachewy

Registered
Just did my first pin of stealths test prop. not seeing what all the fuss is about the pain from prop. Leg feels warm (quad sweep inj) but thats it. Was first ever real pin so had to psyh myself into putting and inject of metal in me but hell the needle was in and didnt even know it. I will be doing a very short cycle. five weeks and have done 2 weeks prior to this, 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg ghrp 6 3x a day. will now be doing both and continue peps into pct. will try and keep a weekly update on log stating gains and what gains the peps help me keep. As a side note, any help, feedback or advice is always welcomed and appreciated. Wish me luck. First pin towards the IFBB.

cool, a future pro we got here.

let us know how the inject site feels the next few days please. if you don't mind.

since its prop i will be doing eod so i will try and keep track of which is which lol. but will do bud. and i will do stat update tonight after measurements at the gym and hencefor every thursday do the same.

let us know how the inject site feels the next few days please. if you don't mind.

Exactly what Matt said...

Wanna hear how you feel later or even tomorrow.. and the subsequent ones...

who knows, maybe you are onto something... If not, at least you will know from the pain that more than likely the gear is legit...

;)

I agree, tell us how it feels tomorrow morning. If there isn't any pain, great to be you!

I know for me, I can't use prop as I seem to be very sensitive to it, tried it, and the site hurt like a bitch for several days for every single injection no matter what I took it. I had to stop using it

If it doesn't hurt you, thats great and good luck with your cycle.

Some sponsors cut the prop with EO. this makes for painless prop injects

i used prop and npp blend for about 3 months going into summer and holy shit did that hurt. EVERY shot felt like i got hit by a car 2 days after each shot. worst prolonged pain i have ever had.. i also got the test flu about once a week. by the end of the cycle i didnt realize how bad my body ached, once the pain dissiapated, i came to the conclusion i will never do that again, however the results were great! :)

Some sponsors cut the prop with EO. this makes for painless prop injects

EO has a numbing effect?? I did not know that... I thought that the ones that didnt hurt was because lidocaine was added, as well as them having no BA in them...

interesting..

I actually thought that EO was MORE painful for most... correct me if im wrong....

to each there own but i wonder how it'll feel in a day or two

I actually thought that EO was MORE painful for most... correct me if im wrong....

EO is smooth as butter for me and for most. Some have an allergy to it....it doesn't fare well for those folks.

EO is smooth as butter for me and for most. Some have an allergy to it....it doesn't fare well for those folks.

ahhh... i see.. so people's pain came from the allergy or rejection of it... got it.

thanks.. :)

But the EO itself doesnt have numbing qualities, does it?

lol my first shot of prop was not long ago and i thought "whats all the fuss about PIP with prop, i aint got nothing"...
long story short lay in bed with a burning shoulder 8 hours later and couldnt sleep for sh*t because of the pain. shoulder also got red for a couple days and burned like hell... not even an abscess or something, but maybe mine just had too much BA or my body had to get used to it but damn the first 2-3 weeks on prop were HELL. every shot killed me for 4-5 days and i was only shooting at 4 sites eod so i was pretty much permanently limping and couldnt lift my arms lol

lol my first shot of prop was not long ago and i thought "whats all the fuss about PIP with prop, i aint got nothing"...
long story short lay in bed with a burning shoulder 8 hours later and couldnt sleep for sh*t because of the pain. shoulder also got red for a couple days and burned like hell... not even an abscess or something, but maybe mine just had too much BA or my body had to get used to it but damn the first 2-3 weeks on prop were HELL. every shot killed me for 4-5 days and i was only shooting at 4 sites eod so i was pretty much permanently limping and couldnt lift my arms lol

:yeahthat:

LMAO... that definitely sounds about right....

Yep mine was the same. First shot in the glute 1cc was fine till 24 hours latter. Felt like mike Tyson ass punched me. I bought a heating pad and did a lot of elipticle.

my leg is mildly sore. barely notice it. from a scale of 1-10 with one being slin needle and 10 being IV id say 2. really no biggie. only got a few measurements.
calf 16.5 in
quad 26
waist 33
forearm 14
upper arm 17.5
weight is still 200

btw perhaps i just have a bigger pair than yall. ha! im f*ckin with you lol. :D actaully you wanna talk about manning up, if i can get enough people to use my ergo pep code i will log the PGEG1. now thats risky buisiness! :headbang:

this thread is like a train wreck,

with a loaded school bus....

:cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc