over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One night stand, attachment ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm 24 and I met a hot 36 years old through a friend... long story short, the night I met her, was the night we had sex.... and the next day I was thinking about her the whole day, and so since she was out I went and met her again and bam had sex again. But for some reason I have some feelings for this girl and I'm very confused if she just wanted to have fun ?? or would she go out with someone who is this much younger ? The way she was acting, she didn't show interest in me except for sex, like the signs that I got she didn't like me but she liked to have sex with me, she thought I was very sexy but also said I'm too young lol... and I have heard it's the women who get attached after sex but this is working vice versa

so what's the deal ? and why have I started to have feelings for her ?

Last edited:
You're likely one of several. I don't like other people's cars parked in my garage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dude you're banging a 36 yr old chick that doesn't want a relationship - I don't see where the problem is.

However, knowing she doesn't want a relationship with you is what is making you want her even more. Take the sex and be happy man.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Try the ass too. Be dominant. At least your chances are higher for being inside exclusive real estate rather than the community pool...lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

She just the best laid u ever had so far and u falling for it

Best advise she is 36 u only 24 she is not going to have a relationship with a Kidd(no disrespect) unless she is J-LO and loaded like her too.if and only if she is in search of a relationship she gonna look for a mature older man that can most likely provide for her.

Its a bang treat it like a booty call if she calls u to bang go for it if she don't oh well next.dont forget she is 36 in her sex prime she is looking for dick not a heart

And next time take pics for us don't be greedy :D

Start treating her the same way. Bang her, but be aloof and good humored. Don't show much respect (in bed) or interest in her, generally.

One of two things will happen, both good. First, worst case, you get to bang her longer because she doesn't feel crowded. Second, better case, she MAY show more interest if she gets treated like she's treating you. Beautiful and experienced women don't like to be fawned over. Be funny, but don't appear to care.

She's well in control now, take a little back and see what happens.

when you are young, you want older girls but when you get to the mid 30's you want younger chicks. atleast in happens in a lot of guys.
women want toy boys but will settle down with a mature guy for the lifestyle.
most of the time anyways.
I m not quoting this from an article, just personal experience.

as I'm getting older, I only like to have sex with women who I have feelings for, one night stands have started to make me depressed and empty

wow this is classic. Now you know how every 20 something year old bobble head girl feels after she gives it up right away, then gets confused why she is not respected and calls the guy an asshole for just wanting some action... in this case, YOU are the bobble head. Karma? Treat it for what it is or move on.

as I'm getting older, I only like to have sex with women who I have feelings for, one night stands have started to make me depressed and empty

I think someone hacked u r acct bro

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm 24 and I met a hot 36 years old through a friend... long story short, the night I met her, was the night we had sex.... and the next day I was thinking about her the whole day, and so since she was out I went and met her again and bam had sex again. But for some reason I have some feelings for this girl and I'm very confused if she just wanted to have fun ?? or would she go out with someone who is this much younger ? The way she was acting, she didn't show interest in me except for sex, like the signs that I got she didn't like me but she liked to have sex with me, she thought I was very sexy but also said I'm too young lol... and I have heard it's the women who get attached after sex but this is working vice versa

In life you will learn that "Infatuation and Love" Truly differentiate. If you start to have "feelings" for someone base on just "sex" then your longing for one big surprise of your life and disappointment. Everything is fun and games because its "NEW, FUN, ETC" but don't just judge a book by its cover along only! Good luck you will need it!

So you are 24. You can be dating 21 year olds. And you are banging a 36 year old? I can still get a 36 year old. NG Raw.

Your priorities are all wrong. You don't want to be serious with her. I'm not telling you to mistreat her or dump her, just that she isn't LTR material.

Photo.

I just like mature women who I can have a real conversation with...I hate the 21 years old

Its called pussy whipped AKA Good pussy LOL !

She def won't want a relationship with you, no offense but way too old for you in that sense. You're pounding a 36 year old, I mean that right there is awesome. Those older mature chicks are more level headed and don't get feelings for someone after having sex....they're just looking for a lay

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws