over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using same syringe and draw needle for im and sub q injection

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
According to my bloodwork my test goes down to 300 on day 5, and like 250 on day 6 after an Im injection of .75 (150 mgs)?

Is it okay draw up 18.5 testosterone to intramuscular, , change needles , to inject, then inject IM. Then then take the same 18.5 drawing needle and draw up some more test to sub-q, using a 27 1/2 slip lock to sub-q inject (dr Crisler's recommendation) about on day five?

does this make sense?

You're over complicating it. Inject half your dose on Monday and the other half on Thursday. Just use the 27 gauge for everything. It's really not that slow to fill 0.38cc

wipe your vial top with alcohol swab. i swear i've saw a guy blow on top of vial as if to remove dust/bacteria??? what was he thinking?

pull that 27G plunger all the way to the bottom filling the whole thing with air then insert in through vial's rubber stopper. push plunger all the way in forcing that air into top of the vial. now give yourself about two minutes or less to draw that man oil into that syringe. sit at your pc and read two or three thread posts while allowing it to slowly draw in. if you see it's slowed to a crawl push plunger to empty what air is in syringe then tilt again so needle is under the oil and slowly pull back to give a little more vacuum pulling that oil inside. really shouldn't take that long.

and yes what jrock00123 wrote about splitting injections - better mimics how the body would naturally release hormone rather than getting a spike on injection day and slowing tapering off in weeks times. like Crisler's description your body gets a saw tooth graph of hormone that way. you can inject subcutaneous and don't have to do intramuscular, although a lot of us rotate between intramuscular and sub q. rotate those areas so as not to build up scar tissue. even stomach can get corky scar tissue after years of sub q injections.

hey please post your entire injection protocol if so that there is no misunderstanding as to what you are doing and what area you are injecting. don't want to miss any steps and insure we are on the same page about it all.

According to my bloodwork my test goes down to 300 on day 5, and like 250 on day 6 after an Im injection of .75 (150 mgs)?

Is it okay draw up 18.5 testosterone to intramuscular, , change needles , to inject, then inject IM. Then then take the same 18.5 drawing needle and draw up some more test to sub-q, using a 27 1/2 slip lock to sub-q inject (dr Crisler's recommendation) about on day five?

does this make sense?

I would not, the most important thing is not contaminating your multidose vial, if you do, bacteria will grow over time, and then on a later injection it'll get ya in da butt (or where ever you inject).

wipe your vial top with alcohol swab. i swear i've saw a guy blow on top of vial as if to remove dust/bacteria??? what was he thinking?

pull that 27G plunger all the way to the bottom filling the whole thing with air then insert in through vial's rubber stopper. push plunger all the way in forcing that air into top of the vial. now give yourself about two minutes or less to draw that man oil into that syringe. sit at your pc and read two or three thread posts while allowing it to slowly draw in. if you see it's slowed to a crawl push plunger to empty what air is in syringe then tilt again so needle is under the oil and slowly pull back to give a little more vacuum pulling that oil inside. really shouldn't take that long.

and yes what jrock00123 wrote about splitting injections - better mimics how the body would naturally release hormone rather than getting a spike on injection day and slowing tapering off in weeks times. like Crisler's description your body gets a saw tooth graph of hormone that way. you can inject subcutaneous and don't have to do intramuscular, although a lot of us rotate between intramuscular and sub q. rotate those areas so as not to build up scar tissue. even stomach can get corky scar tissue after years of sub q injections.

hey please post your entire injection protocol if so that there is no misunderstanding as to what you are doing and what area you are injecting. don't want to miss any steps and insure we are on the same page about it all.

I want to draw up something like 0.75 ml test cyp with an 18.5 draw needle, withdraw,, then slip on a lue lock 25 x1 gauge and inject

then in the same syringe , with 18.5 draw up some test prop, 100 mgs, slip off the drawing needle. and when im ready to inject on thursday and satur , slip on a 30 1/2, and sub-q 50 mgs each day

whether you inject into subcutaneous fat or muscle, i don't believe you can prevent a miniscule vacuum from drawing something from your body back into your syringe. once plunger has injected it's content and is complete it is a roll of the dice whether some tissue, blood or body fluid can or will seep back up into syringe. changing the needle will not avert this. it is impossible to know unless you examine the inside tip of the syringe with some magnifying device most preferably a microscope. therefore this tactic is NOT recommended. if you HAVE TO SAVE SYRINGES - you could conceivably clean syringe by drawing isopropyl alcohol into full cavity of syringe and allow time for it to sterilize. WalMart Pharmacy sells a box of 100 29G syringes for around $13.

I DO NOT CONDONE THIS PROTOCOL AS POSSIBILITY EXISTS FOR VIAL CONTAMINATION FROM YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM"]Dr. Strangelove - Water Fluoridation - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member