over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen buildup?

chgolatin2

Registered
I haven't been on any HRT due to the constant estrogen buildup even at lower dosages. Yes, proper PCP is on point, Letro and Clomid has been being used. However, why is my body so susceptible to estrogen buildup? My nipples have some slight pain and its a pain in the ass~! Even after stopping TRT or a cycle :(

The funny thing is that I haven't been on any AAS for a while, more like 4 months and counting and I am still developing nipple discomfort????

Do you have any hard lumps beneath thenipple? And have you had blood work done showing E2 is rising, or are you self diagnosing?

Yes, lumps~ :( minor but I do have some... Self diagnosing? No, not exactly since I'm no doctor but I will talk to my doctor and see what test can be performed~ But issues like this I like to keep private~

Without blood work you can't tell for certain what issue is going on

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Could also be prolactin. Prolactinomas are pretty common. So those issues do need a blood test. Way easier to solve that way.
I thought my e2 was high too for a while (bloated while lean and on TRT). But I was just allergic to lactose. E2 totally normal.

Yes, lumps~ :( minor but I do have some... Self diagnosing? No, not exactly since I'm no doctor but I will talk to my doctor and see what test can be performed~ But issues like this I like to keep private~

Do you have any hard lumps beneath thenipple? And have you had blood work done showing E2 is rising, or are you self diagnosing?

Sorry, what is E2? If diagnosed by bloodwork what can be done to minimize it?

There are many types of estrogens. E2 is estradiol. It is the bad one, so that ir the one that people test for.

Any good online blood testing facilities that I can go get my levels check?

If your state allows this kind of testing, the Privatemdlabs hormone panel for females is the best deal. You can look it up, both males and females can order this panel. You can also search the web and often find a discount code to knock off 10% or so.

So for like $60 you get all this:

Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)

Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

If your state allows this kind of testing, the Privatemdlabs hormone panel for females is the best deal. You can look it up, both males and females can order this panel. You can also search the web and often find a discount code to knock off 10% or so.

So for like $60 you get all this:

Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)

Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Thanks brother, awesome help~

You've done cycles of anabolic steroids and you don't know what E2 is? You gotta lotta homework to do.

I'm assuming that you're some sort of genius? Yes, I done cycles and prior I never used to suffer from estrogen buildup, until now. That's using proper PCT so this is unusual for me to suffer estrogen buildup especially without being on TRT or on any cycle.

That's why members come to forums to get help, not to get flamed and rediculed by ignorant comments such as yours. :naughty:

An endocrinologist I know characterizes it as "hyperactive aromatase." Basically, your body is used to having extra test around so aromatization goes into a higher gear.

However in your case I would suspect your sensitive nipples are from the clomid increasing your estrogen levels. This can last for up to 6 weeks after stopping clomid.

If you want to minimize estrogen on TRT, do real TRT doses (80-120mg/week) split between 2 or 3 doses per week. 200mg/week will cause high estrogen for most people.

The way you talk about PCP as just being "on point" means you don't fully understand how complicated all this can be, if you really want help, give exact dates, dosages, times, etc.

Touching your nipples makes it worse fyi.

If you are still having issues, use a mild, longer acting AI like arimidex and dose it very low, like .25mg 2x per week for real TRT doses. If you are going to do 200mg/week you could probably get away with aromasin at 6mg/day, but this could crush E2 on lower doses.

I haven't been on any HRT due to the constant estrogen buildup even at lower dosages. Yes, proper PCP is on point, Letro and Clomid has been being used. However, why is my body so susceptible to estrogen buildup? My nipples have some slight pain and its a pain in the ass~! Even after stopping TRT or a cycle :(

The funny thing is that I haven't been on any AAS for a while, more like 4 months and counting and I am still developing nipple discomfort????

Last edited:
I'm assuming that you're some sort of genius? Yes, I done cycles and prior I never used to suffer from estrogen buildup, until now. That's using proper PCT so this is unusual for me to suffer estrogen buildup especially without being on TRT or on any cycle.

That's why members come to forums to get help, not to get flamed and rediculed by ignorant comments such as yours. :naughty:

Sensitive little guy, aren't you? If you think that was ridicule or ignorant, your e2 must be high.

Get your self a box of Kleenex and cry it out. Now that's ridicule!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131