over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone put there dad on trt??

boxxer

Newbies
First off I'm 41 been on trt for 6yrs, first 2yrs with dr, the last 4 on my own with dr n my blood work...
OK, I've seen my dad slowly go down hill for the last 10yrs, he's 66yr old now, he's loosing muscle, gaining belly fat, depressed, tired, moody, etc.. I'm sure he has high estrogen n low T now, I was wondering if anyone has helped out there dad with low dose T injections??

I thought long and hard about putting my dad on TRT but he is pretty secretive about his health and without being able to check his blood work like I do for myself i would be afraid to do it. I have been encouraging him to get on TRT with a doctors supervision though, I know he would feel better.

I added tren to his "trt", he could only take 2-3 weeks before he threw in the towel hehe..

No but I have thought about this before and I really want my dad to get on some sort of TRT. He's so irritable lol- worst case of road rage I have ever seen in a human being. If a psychologist viewed him as a case study I think they would classify "Road Rage" as an official disorder in the DSM. He's also losing muscle and gaining belly fat and his face is getting chubbier. Still has a full head of hair though!!

I know my dad wouldn't go for it, but it was a thought, just hate to see him shrivel up to nothing n not fight... seems like he's given in to old age.. I've talked to him here n there about it, he thinks it's unsafe, this coming from a 45yr smoker... it's sad to see any steroids has such a bad rap...

First off I'm 41 been on trt for 6yrs, first 2yrs with dr, the last 4 on my own with dr n my blood work...
OK, I've seen my dad slowly go down hill for the last 10yrs, he's 66yr old now, he's loosing muscle, gaining belly fat, depressed, tired, moody, etc.. I'm sure he has high estrogen n low T now, I was wondering if anyone has helped out there dad with low dose T injections??
I put him on a transdermal test booster as well as some dim and Resveratrol hand to help raise test and lower estrogen. That definitely helped. But after that he wanted more so we tried a short stint of actual test but without doctor's supervision and constant Bloods I didn't feel comfortable continuing so he's back on the stuff I made for him. There's a lot of natural stuff that works, just don't buy into a lot of that crap at GNC. And if you have any questions as far as what I did or anything like that feel free to message me. And he is 62 years old with the same symptoms.

Ps- road rage was the same! I thought the same thing- "If only he'd see a shrinker..." lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member