over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aged 33 with a total test level of 375

bigdex28

Newbies
Hey all,

I had a blood test done a few months ago as I've been feeling down and fatigued. The result for total test was 375ng/dl. I was told that everything was fine as all my results came back normal. 375 seems low for someone my age.

My TSH was 1.57 uIU/ml.

Does this seem low?

Tsh is fine , test level is on low end of normal ,. You need to get an additional test to see if that is your norm . If thats the case endo out there might hook u up with trt but ur gonna have to do some searching for endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are still feeling crappy, you will need a bit more blood work. That's kinda low and you have the typical symptoms for testosterone being a bit low. There are a bunch of blood tests that can give you more information to help identify what is going on ... free testosterone, LH and FSH come to mind right away. That past blood test is just a snapshot in time. Your levels could go back up depending on a bunch of things.

Depending on where you live, you may be able to order additional blood tests for yourself. There are a bunch of places that do this - privatemdlabs being a pretty good one (if you live in the US and in the right state). Obviously, having a good TRT doc would speed things along.

If you are really feeling crappy, you are going to have to chase this thing down and see what is wrong. You are young and your level is kinda low. Not an ideal place to be for getting help from many docs - they tend to be reluctant to go down the TRT road. A TRT clinic would figure it all out and most likely prescribe TRT if needed. The only problem is the expense.

The bottom limit is 300, so good luck on getting anyone to put you on TRT.

I would see if there is something else wrong, a complete blood workup is needed here.

The bottom limit is 300, so good luck on getting anyone to put you on TRT.

This is probably correct when it comes to your local doc. Some docs can be a real pain. A TRT clinic would probably your best bet - if you can afford it. They will figure out what is wrong and may prescribe TRT if that option makes sense. They can tell you what blood work you need and can interpret the results - since that's all they do. If you have a local doc that knows about TRT, that works too.

If your taking pain meds, opiates, tramadols, etc, that will shut down your pituitary from making LH/FSH. i went from below the scale, to over it by dumping the meds and taking 25mg of clomid a day. it took 3 months to feel better.
before i felt that if i was in a housefire, i would stay in bed until the bed started to burn. i lost the fight or flight feeling. now i get up at midnight, if there is a rescue squad page, before i would blow it off cause i just didn't give a crap.
i used test cream for a month while weening of opiates and i started the hgc protocol
google "dr chrisler testosterone" And get the book he wrote. drs are in the stone age when it comes to TRT and your way better off doing it yourself.
Good luck Brother, I been there, but get the right blood tests to determine whether its pituitary related or your balls causing it.
it will make a huge difference in the way you fix it.

im with others as in you need to get more BW done, but off the top yes I would say 375 is low for you, hell I just started trt after delaying it for a couple of years or so, I am 50 and my tt was 360, some days my energy was really low, no drive or motivation, and when it came to training I was at a point that it was all I could do not to walk out of the gym after 2-3 sets, I had no drive what so ever, my strength was down and joints did not feel good, I went to a urologist and was tested and prescribed test c, so find you a doc with a reasonable amount of knowledge about trt, if they want to start you out at 200mg every 2 weeks or something like that, refuse that protocol suggest your own or find another doc

Find the right endo - one that goes by some of the newer standards of what is technically within range so to speak and they will put you on trt immediately because at your age it should be at least 400. So that very little they can put you on one pump of Axiron or some crap like that butt personally I think injections are best if you're not needle shy. Hands if it's a personal choice of yours and you really just don't give a shit and want to be on to your team for the rest of your life then you could always take a couple of dbol tabs for 3 days and stop and then go get your bloodwork done and it will be absolutely tanked. But before I would do that I would use HCG 100 MCG every 2 or 3 days and check your blood work after 2 weeks of that would be willing to bet would be nice and high. Clomid is an option but personally I don't like it because it tends to give a lot of Moody side effects for me. And yet I've heard a lot of people say it saying about HCG so I really think it's person dependent and also what you want. Short-term and long-term. And I also make a very good transdermal test booster that God young man who tested very very low up to just shy of 800 so you can always try that route comma not necessarily my stuff but there is also BPS dermacrine and stuff like that. Best of luck and I really hope you get it figured out because I know what it's like to be your age and have a look-see at cetera because that's where I was at a few yrs back. Best of luck brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I don't know not to be all pro gear and all, but this is an anabolic board. If that was me I'd be on 500 mg test Cyp the next day!
Just saying

Im 33 and blood test 154 total test. I'd kill for 375.
Dr didn't say a thing, neither did fertility clinic.

Hey all,

I had a blood test done a few months ago as I've been feeling down and fatigued. The result for total test was 375ng/dl. I was told that everything was fine as all my results came back normal. 375 seems low for someone my age.

My TSH was 1.57 uIU/ml.

Does this seem low?
If you want to read lower than 300 then perform multiple heavy sets of squats and/or deadlifts on the day before you have blood drawn; immediately after the workout start eating well below maintenance, and on the day that you have the blood drawn have it drawn later in the day. This might give you enough of a reduction in T for you to qualify for TRT.

Last edited:
Find a good aggressive urologist to help with your ED and lethargy.

Find a good aggressive urologist to help with your ED and lethargy.

Agreed. At 375 there are many more docs that will not help you than there are that will. They are out there though.

Ashop,

I know my dr sucks. Didn't expect much from him.
Suprised the fertility dr said nothing.
My free test was within range, thought that was strange.

Ashop,

I know my dr sucks. Didn't expect much from him.
Suprised the fertility dr said nothing.
My free test was within range, thought that was strange.

you need to tell them....wtf???

tell them you are suicidal.....(but be careful wording this..lol
could end up locked up for 3 days pyc ward)

and you want something done

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner