over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Options

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to see if there are any option of different compounds to use for TRT. My doc started me out at the typical 200mg each week. Acne flared up bad. So I dropped it all the way down to 120mg per week. Acne is still flared up. I am taking 1mg of Arimidex per week and 1000iu of HCG per week as well. I have been on TRT for a while, then got off, and am now back on. So I have history with it. Just looking for something I could use that still gives me that Test feeling, but without the acne. Still want the sex drive, morning erections, etc...So is there anything I could add, and maybe drop the Test way down and add in with it.

Seems like you probably tried all the variations since you have been doing this for a long time. I don't know what else can be used in place of test. Trestolone is out there but I don't think it’s going to work long term in place of test. You are not the first person to ask this question, but I have not seen any good answers.

If you acne is flaring up would think your estrogen (E2) is high. You probably checked this. I'm guessing your E2 levels are generally in range. In any event I get good results pinning test-cyp 2x per week and keeping the HCG lower … 300 2x per week. I also seem to control E2 better with Aromasin. I definitely start to break out when my E2 gets too high. Your skin reaction is obviously much more severe (enough to make you want to drop TRT).

I'm guessing that your acne is manageable when you are not on TRT. So I'm also guessing you don’t want to mess this something like Accutane (or whatever generics currently exist) to directly treat your acne. I know it's pretty nasty stuff and can have some pretty harsh reactions. Best of luck in your search.

One form of test I've used very successfully is 20% compounded testosterone cream. I apply it 2 pumps twice daily to my upper arms or behind me knee. Test levels go off the charts. And it provides consistent test to your system. That coupled with .50 mg Arimidex Tu Th and Sat keeps my E levels in check.

Acne has been a non issue.

I have done Accutane. Did it as teenager and as an adult. My acne is not like I have 59 pimples on my back, but I do have about 5-10 at a time. But a 39 year old guy shouldn't be getting acne. Embarrassing to take your shirt off.

what ester test have you used...???

I suggest prop....

Just wanted to see if there are any option of different compounds to use for TRT. My doc started me out at the typical 200mg each week. Acne flared up bad. So I dropped it all the way down to 120mg per week. Acne is still flared up. I am taking 1mg of Arimidex per week and 1000iu of HCG per week as well. I have been on TRT for a while, then got off, and am now back on. So I have history with it. Just looking for something I could use that still gives me that Test feeling, but without the acne. Still want the sex drive, morning erections, etc...So is there anything I could add, and maybe drop the Test way down and add in with it.

Read Emerics thread on dosing protocol for trt.

Have you tried spreading the dosage out over a weeks time rather then taking it all at once? As the rapid change in hormones(like teenagers have) seems to be the culprit some times.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws