over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about lab results

I_LOVE_STEROIDS

Newbies
I had my Test bloodwork done a week ago. It came back at 281 total T. I'm a bit confused because when I got the blood drawn I had been on .75 ml eod of Saizar rip bend for 10 days. Also, I had intended to get the T measured before I started the Rip blend but the lab screwed up and didn't draw that tube so I had to come back 10 days later.

I had just come off a 3 month break from a 6 month cycle of sustanon 500mg week.

I know that's a long cycle. Please don't flame me I know the potential consequences of this kind of steroid use.

What I am confused about is the low total T after 10 days of taking the rip blend... after this cycle I am going to come off for at least 6 months.

My stats:

42 years old
212lbs
5'8"
10% bf

I had my Test bloodwork done a week ago. It came back at 281 total T. I'm a bit confused because when I got the blood drawn I had been on .75 ml eod of Saizar rip bend for 10 days. Also, I had intended to get the T measured before I started the Rip blend but the lab screwed up and didn't draw that tube so I had to come back 10 days later.

I had just come off a 3 month break from a 6 month cycle of sustanon 500mg week.

I know that's a long cycle. Please don't flame me I know the potential consequences of this kind of steroid use.

What I am confused about is the low total T after 10 days of taking the rip blend... after this cycle I am going to come off for at least 6 months.

My stats:

42 years old
212lbs
5'8"
10% bf

10 days isn’t very long, most drs will want a few months.

Flamed over a 6 month sust 500/week blast, is that supposed to be a lot?
You mention a 3 month break, is this totally off everything? This is the TRT forum, you’re never totally off.

I’m lost.

Last edited:
sorry I didn't know where else to post this thread...

I am not on TRT... I figured I would post this here since people in this sub-forum might have more experience with Test levels and bloodwork and such...

so I got bloodwork at the end of March three months after I had stopped a 6 month cycle, I was wanting to see my levels before I started another cycle.
It just so happened that the lab did not draw the test levels so I had to come back and I had already started my current cycle of Rip-blend...

now I am confused because my Test is in the lowerer range at 281 ng/dl after 10 days on 225 mg/ml rip blend EOD... does it take prop take longer than 10 days to boost Test levels? Its weird because I gained about 4lbs since starting my cycle and my blood draw.

Most Drs will review blood every 6 months. I have a new Dr and he wants blood after three for a base establishment, same script as previous Dr, then 6 months after that.

10 days is nothing, not enough time for a long ester to build up from zero.

You really need to wait at least 4 weeks after making any changes to protocol to have bloodwork that is reliable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear