over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work is confusing me!!!

rodeo_clown

Registered
I just got my bloodwork back and I have a 452ng/dl reading on 175mg of test cyp 2x per week. (175 total). I am confused as hell as to why my test is so freaking low.

My blood was drawn in the morning before work right before my next injection. I've done this before using a similar amount and had test levels > 1000. At first I thought I might just have a shitty source so I switched to raws, brewed my own and took this test and now ... 452ng/dl. WTF.

I am starting to think it just might be labcorp that sucks because I am pretty sure the test is legit as I am getting acne and also am more defined and thinner than ever before.

Any suggestions? Maybe labcorp really does suck?
https://www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Labcorp/Can-you-trust-Labcorp-s-Test-Results/t33729

175mg per week should indeed easily put you over 1000 total test

either labwork sucks or the gear sucks, your body didnt change in a few weeks and pretty much anybody on this planet on that dose will have top optimal test levels. what is your E2 and sbgh level?

175mg per week should indeed easily put you over 1000 total test

either labwork sucks or the gear sucks, your body didnt change in a few weeks and pretty much anybody on this planet on that dose will have top optimal test levels. what is your E2 and sbgh level?

I don't think its the gear, since I got it from a very reputable source in raw form. That and this is the second source I've used with similar shitty results. My E2 was ridiculously high (past the high mark), don't remember my SHBG off the top of my head. I am reading about labcorp now and that would piss me off even more. Does anyone have experience with labs fucking up results? If so they've been fucking mine up repeatedly for a while now. As I understand it, weight is supposed to be a factor in test serum levels, yet they have never weighed me.

How are you pinning? When I started trt(self prescribed) I was pinning 125mg 2x week sub q and after 6 weeks, test levels were 500. Switched to IM, same bottle of test next round of bloods, test level 1344. I've heard some muscles dont absorb test as well, quads supposedly absorb a higher percentage than shoulders. I prefer shoulders for trt doses, Ventro gluteal for larger doses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow. Didn’t realize injection site mattered much. I’ve been pinning on chest and shoulders. Always IM. I’ll try glutes and quads next time. Why does it matter though? Still needs to get to the liver

its LabCorp!!! I just had a reading in the 400's on scripted test straight from the pharmacy. I have had readings over 3000 and below 400 on the same damn doseage. something is up with there process.

its LabCorp!!! I just had a reading in the 400's on scripted test straight from the pharmacy. I have had readings over 3000 and below 400 on the same damn doseage. something is up with there process.

Have you had your SHBG checked? I was thinking it’s also possible I have low SHBG and since I’m getting tested before my next injection it could be because the test just drops out of my system. I’m pretty sure my test is high because I’m getting pimples. Either way I’m repeating the process but going to quest to double check. If it is labcorp then I will be PISSED.

Have you had your SHBG checked? I was thinking it’s also possible I have low SHBG and since I’m getting tested before my next injection it could be because the test just drops out of my system. I’m pretty sure my test is high because I’m getting pimples. Either way I’m repeating the process but going to quest to double check. If it is labcorp then I will be PISSED.

nope never had it checked. I do daily injects always before I go to bed and get blood work first thing in the morning, same protocol every time. everything in all my lab work comes out consistently the same except my test level.

nope never had it checked. I do daily injects always before I go to bed and get blood work first thing in the morning, same protocol every time. everything in all my lab work comes out consistently the same except my test level.

Doing mine Friday. Also went to a different lab and will repeat testosterone tests. If it comes out high then I’m burning labcorp down (on Twitter)

Just got my lab results back. This is after months of cruising on test cypionate at 170mg/week every 3days. I have no idea why my levels are so low. This is from a raw powder I have brewed myself and verified via RoidTest is legit. I had my blood drawn the day AFTER my injection, so it should be high. I thought it was SHBG but my numbers are within range.

I’ve been on a low carb/high protein diet for months and have high ketone levels. This is driving me crazy. Any ideas what’s going on? Both quest and labcorp give me similar numbers.

[test results](https://imgur.com/a/sgzP6IP)

Just got my lab results back. This is after months of cruising on test cypionate at 170mg/week every 3days. I have no idea why my levels are so low. This is from a raw powder I have brewed myself and verified via RoidTest is legit. I had my blood drawn the day AFTER my injection, so it should be high. I thought it was SHBG but my numbers are within range.

I’ve been on a low carb/high protein diet for months and have high ketone levels. This is driving me crazy. Any ideas what’s going on? Both quest and labcorp give me similar numbers.

[test results](https://imgur.com/a/sgzP6IP)

if your total and free test and LOW 1 day after shot then the gear is shooting blanks. i havent met 1 single person in my life who doesnt get a nice high score with such dosages. yes some need bit more or less but overal 150mg per week will bring anybody in the higher normal range and some over it, for sure not LOW reading like you now have. gear is at fault here or the lab

if your total and free test and LOW 1 day after shot then the gear is shooting blanks. i havent met 1 single person in my life who doesnt get a nice high score with such dosages. yes some need bit more or less but overal 150mg per week will bring anybody in the higher normal range and some over it, for sure not LOW reading like you now have. gear is at fault here or the lab

so you are 350mg per week? damn that should put you over 1500-200range easily. your gear is bunk. 120mg should and will put you in high normal range, pharmacy cyp or sustanon. 300+ and you need to be literally off the charts

I’m doing 175 total per week. I think I screwed up brewing it. Reading the home brew forums I realize I wasn’t as careful as I should have been

I’m doing 175 total per week. I think I screwed up brewing it. Reading the home brew forums I realize I wasn’t as careful as I should have been

175 a week should put you in the upper range or if injected ED/EOD over the range. no way to be low on this dosage. so your dosage isnt correct most likely and you are taking way less then you think.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity