over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DONATE TO THE SPCA

RV63T

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
we had our female cat fixed at the spca. and brought her home that evening of course she was sluggish and out of it. but there was no change by 9am the next morning. so the wife called to see if that was normal they said no bring her right in now. so she did they ran blood work and said something is wrong they thought she maybe bleeding inside and sent her to a local vet. that vet thought the same thing and said it would require surgery and even then it may not work or we would just have to put her down. it was $1167.00 for the surgery and the wife is balling and squalling all over the phone with me. so I said ok see if they will take $500.00 down that's all I can do but just putting her down is not an option. of course they said nope all money up front. by now its almost 1pm the doc says look if she was still bleeding from the surgery she would have been dead by now so you can take her home and hope it has clotted its self and hope she doesn't die. well that's all we could do and did. she didn't look any better wouldn't move or eat at all. now its 6pm im leaving for my second job. and the SPCA just happen to call and check on our cat. when the wife told them she needed surgery and we didn't have 1100.00 dollars they stepped up and said you get her to the over night ER and if we did this we will pay for it. so since Tuesday evening every day at 7am we picked her up took her to the day hospital then at 5pm we took her to the over night ER. they didn't do any surgery cuz her blood count went from 12 (on deaths door) to 15 and kept climbing slowly until Friday evening it was at 29 and they sent her home. she fine playing with the others eating she is back home and doing great. THE SPCA PICKED UP A BILL OF OVER $2200.00 AND IT WASNT EVEN DETERMINED IF THEY HAD DONE ANY THING WRONG.
THANKS TO OUR LOCAL SPCA AND THEM STEPPING UP AND OFFERING TO PAY OUR LIL MA IS HOME AND HEALTHY. I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS THERE SO SAD BUT I WILL BE SIGHNING UP TO DONATE. THEY REALLY DO CARE.

I'm glad your cat is okay. I love animals, I have 6 small dogs all from the spca. I donate monthly as well as take dog food monthly. They really care alot although I am surprised they paid for everything. That's alot of money for them to spend. Really amazing of them

yes its a lot of $$$ I was very surprised and pleased cuz I did not have it. I will be a monthly donor for sure.

The spca is a dangerous place. Whenever I go I want to bring a new puppy home lol

money donated at a local level helps out locally from what i have read. when it is donated at the national level that is another matter as it is used to further their political agenda. they do have anti stances that don't pertain to house pets. such as anti hunting etc.

ASPCA Policy and Position Statements | ASPCA

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236