over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who likes amstaffs?

Just fyi an American Staffordshire Terrier is the same as a pittbull (American pit bull Terrier) APBT. AKC only recognizes amstaffs while UKC has APBT in their breed list. Some with debate subtle difference. It's the same breed. There are quite a few here that have pits. I have 2 myself. They are great dogs.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Just fyi an American Staffordshire Terrier is the same as a pittbull (American pit bull Terrier) APBT. AKC only recognizes amstaffs while UKC has APBT in their breed list. Some with debate subtle difference. It's the same breed. There are quite a few here that have pits. I have 2 myself. They are great dogs.

Yep. I lost count of the times people have tried to tell me this not true.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yep. I lost count of the times people have tried to tell me this not true.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using

I've heard it way to many times. When my girl was a first place winner at AKC, UKC and ADBA. Shows lol.

I see them as different breeds but agree to disagree. Love the staffordshire bulls too. Gotta love those smiles!

I thought they were different. I thought the AMstaff was a staffordshire bull terrier while a pitbull was a cross between an american bulldog and a staffordshire bull terrier. Am I confused here?

I actually was very interested in buying a pitbull, but I'm an info freak and everything I read contradicted itself as to what a pit truly was, I just gave up. I just like to get the absolute best and I want to know exactly what to look for before I buy.

I may give it another go, everyone says they are GREAT family dogs. I don't know how much of a home protector they are but I've read that they are very smart and will protect their owner, I want a good housedog that is capable of protecting my wife when I'm not home if anything crazy were to happen.

- Lee

Am staff IMO are not the same as a pitbull. If you go to a genuine breeder, the am staf has a larger hight and stature than a pit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131