over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

here is my Service dog

Shadowdelta

Registered
Here is my PTSD service dog, a pitbull rescue, she got hit by a truck and left for dead. She is a sweet dog, farts really bad, lol

Attachments

• 10487397_10204136544637451_8885162209173506532_n.jpg
    10487397_10204136544637451_8885162209173506532_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 204
She is for me. I was in Iraq, got blown up a few times. One of my issues from Iraq was PTSD+depression. So I hate large crowds, and get real anxious. She calms me down, and senses when I am on the verg of a freak out. She can "nip" my leg when she feels me in a place that is going to make me freak. The only thing that she sucks at is Fireworks. She straight looses her mind, lol and I don't really like them either, so we stay inside for the fireworks.

I also found that Vitamin T is a wonder drug for the dips in mood from some of my issues.

She is for me. I was in Iraq, got blown up a few times. One of my issues from Iraq was PTSD+depression. So I hate large crowds, and get real anxious. She calms me down, and senses when I am on the verg of a freak out. She can "nip" my leg when she feels me in a place that is going to make me freak. The only thing that she sucks at is Fireworks. She straight looses her mind, lol and I don't really like them either, so we stay inside for the fireworks.

I also found that Vitamin T is a wonder drug for the dips in mood from some of my issues.

Man that's great you got a dog that was saved and now can save you. Stay strong brother!!

Thank you sir, she is a blessing

you got "blown up a few times"? damn

I have a friend who has a service dog aswell! I tell you what the healing power of the love from an animal companion is better than any anti depressant drug.. I'm glad you chose the route of getting s service dog for your PTSD.. thank-you for your service brother.. America... Fuck yeah! LMAO awesome patch

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Here is my PTSD service dog, a pitbull rescue, she got hit by a truck and left for dead. She is a sweet dog, farts really bad, lol

Great looking dog brother and thank you for your service and sacrifices.

Man, you all are awesome. I forget sometimes that their a lot of people out there that support the troops. Its hard to tell with the current news outlets besides Fox News, but thank you guys for the kind words. :)

Thank you for your service! Don't ever forget that there are millions that support service of country!! Stand proud and "don't quit"!!

She is beautiful...God Bless..thank you for your service and protection!

This is AWESOME! She is a beautiful pit. And THANKS for serving this wonderful country we live in. God Bless You. :)

The Idea of service dogs for PTSD sparked shortly after 9/11
I was able to give my opinions on training and temperament since I had worked with service dogs for Agoraphobia and special needs children....I am so glad this is a possibility.

I am lucky my gf trains the dogs for vets

My dog?

Here you go

Attachments

• CAM00054.jpg
    CAM00054.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 20140627_204131.jpg
    20140627_204131.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 159

Staff online

• pesty4077