over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My New Rescue

Donzi

Registered
Here is my new rescue. Please dont buy from Breeders! there are so many great dogs available. If anyone is looking for anything specific and cant find it please ask and i will see if i can help. My sister, my fiance, and I all like to help out the rescue groups. We are a bit obssessd with coastal boxer rescue if FL. They are the best.
Anyway, this is macho and then the rest of my crew.

Attachments

• macho.jpg
    macho.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 393
  • boxer train.jpg
    boxer train.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 403
Here is my new rescue. Please dont buy from Breeders! there are so many great dogs available. If anyone is looking for anything specific and cant find it please ask and i will see if i can help. My sister, my fiance, and I all like to help out the rescue groups. We are a bit obssessd with coastal boxer rescue if FL. They are the best.

awesome! i love the second pic...

They look like the three stooges hanging out! hahahaha awesome job on going with a rescue bro. Two weeks ago I was at a pet store looking for fish food and in the puppy section I saw an American Bulldog pup for 3k. Get the f@ck out of here! Never. Not when there are so many great dogs waiting to be adopted at the local shelter.

They look like the three stooges hanging out! hahahaha awesome job on going with a rescue bro. Two weeks ago I was at a pet store looking for fish food and in the puppy section I saw an American Bulldog pup for 3k. Get the f@ck out of here! Never. Not when there are so many great dogs waiting to be adopted at the local shelter.

exactly. not too mention if you want a bulldog there are pure bread bull dog rescues along with doverman, boxer, lab, pitt, rottie,...you name it and its available for typically $200 or less. Rescue Rescue rescue please!

Yes...RESCUE!!! My wife works with several pit bull rescues and we donate food,blankets,newspaper and a little time helping out at facilities...use to breed years ago until we found out how many animals were put down everyday...made me feel like a real piece of shit bringing a dog into this world when so many needed homes.

Great job Donzi. Yea my pit is a rescue god. Afterbuying him I would only do it that way. Hard to walk away from a dog that is due to be euthanized.
Lol lov that 2nd pic

Yeah 3k unreal. I could not agree more why pay 3k when u know there r several dogs looking to be adopted for a good home!

Good looking pups! I agree on rescuing. I actually have 4 rescue dogs and 1 cat. Petfinder.com is a great place to look.

exactly. not too mention if you want a bulldog there are pure bread bull dog rescues along with doverman, boxer, lab, pitt, rottie,...you name it and its available for typically $200 or less. Rescue Rescue rescue please!

You know what brother? You hit the nail right on the head. Ever since I got my two pits I have researched online that there is a rescue organization for just about every breed out there. I had no idea. We're talkin PURE BREEDS, I found one for just about every breed. And many of them are healthy and clean as a whitsle and many don't need to be housed trained.

Last edited:

I agree %100 ESP backyard breeders. Way to many great dogs at shelters. Pittbulls are paycheck to these scumbags it makes me sick. Everytime some kid sees my dog and asked to breed her I say "my dogs not a paycheck dude I have a job"

You know what brother? You hit the nail right on the head. Ever since I got my two pits I have researched online that there is a rescue organization for just about every breed out there. I had no idea. We're talkin PURE BREEDS, I found one for just about every breed. And many of them are healthy and clean as a whitsle and many don't need to be housed trained.

i know. my best looking ones are from rescue...so are my most "special looking" ones lol. Rescue dogs are great. you can get a puppy or whatever age you like, trained or semi trained and house broken. You save money. Your doing a great service. And a rescue dog appreciates the love and attention you give them like you couldn't believe.

I agree %100 ESP backyard breeders. Way to many great dogs at shelters. Pittbulls are paycheck to these scumbags it makes me sick. Everytime some kid sees my dog and asked to breed her I say "my dogs not a paycheck dude I have a job"

They fucking disgust me along with owner surrender people. Lately at the boxer rescue some people have turned in 8-11 yr old boxers. How the fuck do you have a dog for 10 yrs and just drop them off one day. Someone lost thers one day. It was found and delivered to CBR. The owners were contacted and all excited. Then they never came and got it. I have 3 boxers and 1 pitt mix...yes 4 large dogs and I wouldnt trade them for the world. I want to help more but to have more dogs would not be a good thing probably so I give financially and voluntarily. Every day there FB updates with new dogs. It makes me so sad. I just dont get it.

They fucking disgust me along with owner surrender people. Lately at the boxer rescue some people have turned in 8-11 yr old boxers. How the fuck do you have a dog for 10 yrs and just drop them off one day. Someone lost thers one day. It was found and delivered to CBR. The owners were contacted and all excited. Then they never came and got it. I have 3 boxers and 1 pitt mix...yes 4 large dogs and I wouldnt trade them for the world. I want to help more but to have more dogs would not be a good thing probably so I give financially and voluntarily. Every day there FB updates with new dogs. It makes me so sad. I just dont get it.

I hear you brother some people are just heartless, enjoy your dogs man at least there's three with great lives. I'm looking to adopt again pretty soon myself. The last two Pitts have been amazing to me and my family. One went from a brain tumor and had to get put to sleep and were now ready for another one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131