over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The world's cutest cat and most annoying dog

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Mr Ollie the cat and Mr Rocky the dog. Ollie is a cute cat that never bothers or annoys anyone. Mr Rocky the evil Beagle pees and poops all over the house and barks at all times which makes the neighbors call the police on us.

If anyone is interested in a FREE purebred beagle please message. If you take him you will also get 4 free vials of 10 ml test Enanthate and NO returns will be accepted. :p

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

The dog looks awesome man, gotta say my cats got yours beat though :)

Tried putting him in one of those training camps? (not the abusive ones, but where they train him to be better behaved?)

The dog looks awesome man, gotta say my cats got yours beat though :)

Tried putting him in one of those training camps? (not the abusive ones, but where they train him to be better behaved?)

Where are they located? This dog has destroyed 2 apartments so far. Pees and Poops on everything no matter how often you walk him.

That looks like one relaxed pussy cat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Where are they located? This dog has destroyed 2 apartments so far. Pees and Poops on everything no matter how often you walk him.

Questions: who was there in your house first, the cat or the dog? Do you guys pay more attention to the cat then you do the dog? Does the cat always sleep on the night table, while the dog sleeps on the floor? See where I'm going with the questions? The dog seems to be acting out like a little child not getting enough attention and being jealous.

I hear you. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats.

One of my dogs is a 9 year old pug. She goes out 5 times a day. Still not housebroken. And I had her tested for infections. Nope. She just don't care!

You should crate your dog. I should crate my dog too. But I don't. Don't be dumb like TC.

Questions: who was there in your house first, the cat or the dog? Do you guys pay more attention to the cat then you do the dog? Does the cat always sleep on the night table, while the dog sleeps on the floor? See where I'm going with the questions? The dog seems to be acting out like a little child not getting enough attention and being jealous.

If anything the dog gets more attention but he also gets very very jealous if he sees us petting the cat. If we give them treats he eats his own and then bullies the cat for his treats too. When we sleep the cat sleep next to us on the side table on his bed and the dog literally sleep on my legs (which is also very annoying to say the least).

I hear you. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats.

One of my dogs is a 9 year old pug. She goes out 5 times a day. Still not housebroken. And I had her tested for infections. Nope. She just don't care!

You should crate your dog. I should crate my dog too. But I don't. Don't be dumb like TC.

I'm with TC on this one. Also, crating the dog can cause more emotional drama, BUT it can also be a teaching tool like TC said, by letting the dog out of the crate a few times a day to relieve it self and stretch its legs and eat.

Putting the dog in the crate as soon as you catch him peeing and pooping on the floor will teach him quickly that a bad behavior gets him time out. Leave the dog on there for a while them when you open the cage you take the dog immediatly outside and wait to see if he pees or poops out side. If he does reinforce that with lots of praise and a little treat. He'll soon get the hang of it. Same thing goes for snapping at the cat to take her treat. As soon as he does that he goes in the crate. Most of the time these annoying little things can be delt with, but it takes some patience. Good luck my friend.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear