over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pit Bull Struck by Freight Train While Pulling Owner Away from Tracks

I dont normally care for pits bulls becuase of thier erradic behavior patterns as a dog lover its heart warming and sad to hear of this. Its incredible to read that after the dog was hot by the train and had her foot severed she still stayed by her master.

And this is why I perfer animals to humans as friends. Unwaivering devotion to its master without expecting anything in return but love. Incredible!!!

Can't blame you Mav. Lot's of bad media reports on PB incidents.
I have two male pits that are the best family dogs ever.
Just great guys that want to hang out and have fun.
Almost always when I have seen bad behavior from pits it comes from the
owners handling of the dog. The breed that comes to mind for me as being
biters is german sheperd. That breed is the one through experience I have found to bite kids/people most often. I still love all dogs that just would not be a breed I would want. Of course if I had one and raised it from a young pup I'd bet I would change my mind. Funny thing about my dogs is that while great home protectors they are so relaxed with starngers as long as I am
too. They would probably lick someone to death. My dogs are my great friends . Mav have a really good day. Just talking about dogs put a smile on my face. The pit that started the thread showed bravery and courage
that many humans could take a lesson from.
Thanks for the thread /clip Mav. Great way to start the day!
T

What the hell was her owner doing. Dont tell me she was drunk and having a walk with her dog to her friend'd house. OMG.

I dont normally care for pits bulls becuase of thier erradic behavior patterns

They dont have erratic behavior patterns. They are the most people loving family dogs i have ever had and ive had tons of dogs.

Learn facts before you start professing your "love for dogs"

i have been around a lot of asshole pitts in my life and i have been around a lot of loving kiss you to death, cuddle you all night types as well... They are just liek kids man plenty of shits out there and plenty of good ones depends on how you raise them. if raised the correct way their is no better breed in the world.

My pit was abused an beaten when I got her. After a few months she was the most loving an loyal dog. I have cats as well an shell do anything to protect my household an great with kids. She has a sense about people when they stop by.

When I travel I leave her with my parents an they say she's the greatest and they never felt so safe in the house. At night she sleeps on the couch by the front door in case anyone tries to come in.

I had a very special bond with my dog growing up in a broken household. this story moved me. Pits can be wonderful loving loyal dogs. They can also be very dangerous. The difference is in the owners.

I feel soo sad for the whole pit bull breed. these dogs get such a bad rap and it's not even their fault.

Very sad,Just shows they would die for you.
I show pit's,they are great animals.

There is nothing more important to the bulldog breeds than the people they love.

Pit bull haters need to calm down.. The dog is all on its owner... Fuckin chiwawas idk how to spell that shit. Are the worst the fuckin bite everything.. They have little man syndrome I love pits ours is the biggest baby.. Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337025979.764099.jpg

greta dogs, with a bad rep, its like anything, just takes one BONEHEAD to mess shit up..

I saw this on the news! Amazing. A great friend of mine has an awesome pit bull she rescues, such a gentle and well behaved dog, she is a bigger sissy than my 7lb pug

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wow... amazing video. I have a tear in my eye... my estrogen may be alittle high... my excuse ;) I would love a dog like that. I generally like dogs better than humans. I hope he makes a full recovery and the missing leg doesn't effect him too much. Most importantly I hope it's owner stops drinking.

Unless your a Pit Bull owner you have no clue the true nature of this breed..Best dog Ive ever had..Very loving..and great with my kids...My one year old daughter gets bit by her aunts shit eating weiner dog though...And ignorant people judge my pitty..

A well BRED well RAISED pit is prob the best fam pet u will find .. They rank very high in breeds least likely to bite in the nation ,, 2 reason they get a bad rap ,, 1 the media luvs to say " in local news a vicious pitbull attacked such n such " for ratings an shock value , but they rarely show a pic of said "pit" , an when they do 9x outta 10 it's a mixed breed that may have a slight look of a pit simply because of a raised top dome lol ,,, and 2 the majority of people that own this breed are lowlife scumbags that raise them to be aggressive , pits are that loyal they can b trained to b azzholes much like the owners ... It really is a sad thing That's happened to a breed once known as the nations dog..

Great read.

I dont normally care for pits bulls becuase of thier erradic behavior patterns as a dog lover its heart warming and sad to hear of this. Its incredible to read that after the dog was hot by the train and had her foot severed she still stayed by her master.

And this is why I perfer animals to humans as friends. Unwaivering devotion to its master without expecting anything in return but love. Incredible!!!

They don't have erradic behaviors, just stupid owners who dont know how to train dogs. I own one pitbull & this dog is hands down the most loyal dog i've had at my side.

You know what dogs have some erradic behaviors? Bichons, chiahuahas & jack russels, those things are vicious (SERIOUS.)

Pitbullmike is 100 percent right.. I have said the same thing numerous times on this board.. Let me see the so called pit that attacked a person and the vast majority of the time it's is a mix breed of some sort..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131