over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a pup

Cometfball55

Registered
Me and my girlfriend are looking to get a dog in the next few months. We are looking for a medium to large dog, smart, and likes to play. We are thinking of a pit mix or boxer type of dog, any advice on breeds?

i love boxers! But they need a lot of excersise! They are very loyal, great with kids, just a great dog. They have some medical issues so educate yourself on them before you make a decision. good luck with what ever breed you choose. OH, rescue a dog, one of the best things I have ever done!

I've heard really great things about boxers other than the health issue, my girlfriend really likes pits, but I'm not a big fan of them. To compromise, I was thinking of a pit/boxer mix. I'm really interested in hearing personal experiences about other breeds. We really want to find the perfect dog to have with us and enjoy the beach life.

Breed pit bulls for 15 years till I found out how many were put to sleep everyday...IMO best dog I have ever owned...I still have 3...pm me with any questions...I can even recommend you a shelter in your area to rescue one...wifes part of the whole rescue thing now...good luck!

Pits are great and easy to find in animal control shelters I paid $75 for my pit puppy from a kill shelter and he is the best pet I've ever owned you just have to socialize them with other animals and people and use positive reinforcement training and you will have a great pet if you spend the time with them hell mine plays with the neighbors rabbits and cats he has a lot better attention span while training than most boxers do also

A Newfoundland. They don't shed and are hypoallergenic
If you are gonna adopt any good dog that needs a home.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, definitely doing my research. The Newfoundlands are huge, might be a little more dog than we're looking for, but I think we're going to go with a Pitt, just have to figure out what kind.

Blue heeler! Very energetic, sweet, and playful, plus they are easy on the shedding.

I have a bouvier des Flanders. One of the most affectionate dogs you will ever meet. He's about 120lbs so he is a large dog, but they are a great breed and would reccomend them to anyone that wants a dog that size.

I have a bouvier des Flanders. One of the most affectionate dogs you will ever meet. He's about 120lbs so he is a large dog, but they are a great breed and would reccomend them to anyone that wants a dog that size.

I had to look that one up, very nix looking dog. I wonder if I have seen those before and mistaken it for that large Scottish dog, assuming I didn't invent a larger vision if that Scottish dog in my had.

I had to look that one up, very nix looking dog. I wonder if I have seen those before and mistaken it for that large Scottish dog, assuming I didn't invent a larger vision if that Scottish dog in my had.

Maybe, they aren't the most common dog in the world but I have seen a couple other people who own them in my area. I think it might have won a big dog show within the past year or 2 as well. I have the grey brindle color personally but would have liked a black one. But the key is when picking a puppy out not to get a timid one, and the black one was very timid and shy.

I'm a boxer fan myself, they are very loyal very protective of my children but do require a lot of exercise. Look into them you can't go wrong.

Me and my girlfriend are looking to get a dog in the next few months. We are looking for a medium to large dog, smart, and likes to play. We are thinking of a pit mix or boxer type of dog, any advice on breeds?

I have had pits my whole life but recently got a blue cane corso italiano and wooow what a dog! I will always have a cane corso gling forward love them now. Checkem out blueridgecanecorsos.com. this is where i bought mine. Expensive but worth every penny.

Have two pits right now. One going on 9 and one going on 3.
My great friends even if the older one is gassing me out and snoring right now.When you find him/her post it up. Thanks, T

i've always had pit bulls. i have 2 now. pit bulls are not to small & they aren't to big. i have an all blue 56lbs male pit & a 40lbs. female pit.
pit bulls are very loyal, energetic, loving, good with the family, very strong. mine are goofy & kinda sux as guard dogs. i've had all my pits around kids.
you hear the bad stories about pits. all dogs have teeth. there are more dog bites from toy dogs & other breeds but that doesn't make it to the news.

i might get another dog breed some day, but ill always have 1 - 3 pits in the house.

remember: if it ain't pit, it ain't shit.

I have 2 weimaraners.. Playful, need to be walked a lot, good with kids, loving, super smart, great bird dogs..I can go on and on..

Pits are great and easy to find in animal control shelters I paid $75 for my pit puppy from a kill shelter and he is the best pet I've ever owned you just have to socialize them with other animals and people and use positive reinforcement training and you will have a great pet if you spend the time with them hell mine plays with the neighbors rabbits and cats he has a lot better attention span while training than most boxers do also

Best advice ever!! Visit any kill shelter in your area first no matter what kind of breed you are looking for!!! The shelter I sometimes volunteer at accept pit's but they will not adopt them out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws