over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW 501516 --> What's the scoop?

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Those of you who have used it, what did you get out of it?

I'm looking for personal feedback. Weather it was solo, with a kitchen sink cycle or anywhere in between.

What contributions did GW 501516 bring to the table when you used it?

I'm looking for personal feedback. Weather it was solo, with a kitchen sink cycle or anywhere in between.

I used it the last 3-4 weeks of my contest prep for a show I did back in March. I really feel like it gave me a nice little boost in endurance! It definitely helped my cardio and training sessions. As far as fat burning goes….. I’m not really sure because I was using other pre-contest supplements at the time…..but I would like to think it also helped with fat burning. Overall I was pretty happy with it and I will definitely use it again.

Zero help in fat burning. Outside of an energy boost, it's worthless

More endurance. Less rest time needed in between sets. Able to workout longer.

GW is an excellent endurance compound. It helps getting a little extra in the gym, improves cholesterol, insulin sensitive…etc.

For anyone on cycle, GW is one of the things I believe everyone should use. This and Lisinopril to maintain blood pressure.

I remember Stewie posted that Cardarine it induced neoplasms (abnormal growth of tissue) and cell proliferation (increased number of cells) resulting in tumorigenesis (cells that became cancerous). Is this still the case?

I remember Stewie posted that Cardarine it induced neoplasms (abnormal growth of tissue) and cell proliferation (increased number of cells) resulting in tumorigenesis (cells that became cancerous). Is this still the case?

POSTED BY MIKE ARNOLD:

It's not about the dosage. The reason people say the cancer scare is bullshit is because the very substance the researchers used to test for the presence of cancer (in rat studies) actually shows up as cancer during testing!

Essentially, it would be like using IGF-1 to test for the presence of IGF-1. Not too smart.

When this flawed testing method was not used, not only did GW not cause cancer, but it actually prevented cancer.

But let's take it a step further and talk about rat vs. human cell line testing. In all the clinical studies I have seen, the only one that showed GW could cause cancer was done in rats using flawed testing methods, but when GW was tested in human cells lines it never caused cancer. In fact, it acted as a POTENT anti-cancer agent, preventing cancer in numerous organ systems.

The amount of evidence in favor of GW preventing cancer (particularly in humans) far outweighs the evidence that show it causes cancer, not only in the quantity of research conducted, but in the legitimacy of that research as well. In other words, the pro-cancer research is minimal and flawed, while the anti-cancer research is substantial and solid.

In fact, cancer prevention was one of the main reasons GW was created in the first place...and according to the research, it appears to be quite

POSTED BY MIKE ARNOLD:

It's not about the dosage. The reason people say the cancer scare is bullshit is because the very substance the researchers used to test for the presence of cancer (in rat studies) actually shows up as cancer during testing!

Essentially, it would be like using IGF-1 to test for the presence of IGF-1. Not too smart.

When this flawed testing method was not used, not only did GW not cause cancer, but it actually prevented cancer.

But let's take it a step further and talk about rat vs. human cell line testing. In all the clinical studies I have seen, the only one that showed GW could cause cancer was done in rats using flawed testing methods, but when GW was tested in human cells lines it never caused cancer. In fact, it acted as a POTENT anti-cancer agent, preventing cancer in numerous organ systems.

The amount of evidence in favor of GW preventing cancer (particularly in humans) far outweighs the evidence that show it causes cancer, not only in the quantity of research conducted, but in the legitimacy of that research as well. In other words, the pro-cancer research is minimal and flawed, while the anti-cancer research is substantial and solid.

In fact, cancer prevention was one of the main reasons GW was created in the first place...and according to the research, it appears to be quite

That's interesting. But if all that is true, why did they cancel clinical trials and abandon the compound? That's what I can't reconcile in my mind

Realized it would be cutting into the profit of other related drugs if I'm not mistaken

Realized it would be cutting into the profit of other related drugs if I'm not mistaken

As with any and everything else we have all come across over the years.....if it works, it gets abused. Once abused and claims of it being dangerous emerge it gets banned.

For those looking for more than better cholesterol numbers, did moving from 10mg daily to 20+mg daily make a noticeable difference?

That's interesting. But if all that is true, why did they cancel clinical trials and abandon the compound? That's what I can't reconcile in my mind

Because it did cause cancer in "some" rat studies (not all).

Furthermore, GW was one of the first potent PPAR agonists to be developed.
It was more of an "experiment" to see if this class of compounds could perform effectively before investing further funds into development. Since then Big Pharma has conducted a lot of research on this class of compounds, with the goal of releasing a script drug in the not too distant future.

Much better endurance and improved cholesterol levels.

The fat loss benefits are definitely overhyped.

No notable side effects on my end.

GW 501516 --> What's the scoop?

Much better endurance and improved cholesterol levels.

The fat loss benefits are definitely overhyped.

No notable side effects on my end.

Exactly the same for me.
Massive endurance increase but no accelerated fat loss.
Maybe indirectly cause of better cardio sessions though.

Taking 10mg daily.

I’m more of an endurance athlete these days, instead of bodybuilding, because my genetics suck for building lots of muscle, and I must say the change was almost otherworldly.

Don’t know if it would benefit regular bodybuilders dieting, or for regular weight workouts. Maybe better performance on the stair master but I don’t know if that’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've run it for over 6 months. Need to get blood work soon

Increase in cardio, fat loss and improved lipid profile!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws