over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look at my Cholesterol results while using Mike Arnold's GW

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been meaning to post this for awhile, but have been so busy with work and traveling that I haven't been on the board as much.

Back in January 2018 during my yearly physical for work, my cholesterol came back at a total of 214. I will see if I can find a copy of that lab to post later...for some reason I don't have it in my blood work folder on my external hard drive. It freaked me out pretty bad as I had never seen it that high. Both my parents have high cholesterol and are on medicine for it.

At that point I started taking GW. I get that and my MK from Mike, and I started out on 20mg a day. When I went to my doctor on 3/12/2018 (shown below) as the file name shows up top, my total cholesterol was 187. It was a nice drop, but I didn't put to much into it as it was a different doctor and a different lab than what my work uses. I figured that I was heading in the right path and I dropped off to 10mg a day of the GW and have been on that dose since.

On 6/21/2018, we had our plant health nurse in to do blood-work. This was kind of last minute (I didn't know she was coming) and took me off guard as I was in the middle of a cycle of around 100mg Test, 200mg of NPP, and 200mg of Primo. I figured that at best it would stay the same...at worst I might lose a little ground.

When I got my results back, I was astonished. My total came back at 136.

Now all my blood-work is done under the same conditions. I never fast and I have always typically been to the gym and already had a few meals in me when I get blood drawn. I have always thought when I get labs, let's do them under my normal conditions.

The only thing that was different was that I had started the GW and stayed on it, and I had increased my cardio to 20 minutes HIT 3X a week. Before I was doing 10 minutes 2X a week...but mainly just to enhance my appetite so that I could eat more.

Now my HDL did decrease by a few points, and I attribute that to the supplements I was using. Normally I usually sit at 50+ when it comes to HDL #'s, but that is when I am on nothing but TRT doses and eating really clean. It has always rebounded pretty fast. In fact I used to get "flagged" for
having high HDL numbers. They have been in the 70's when I was younger.

But I have another physical coming up soon, and I get to see where I am at. Also, I got my dad on GW as well to see if we could repeat the results with him. This will be a good test as he doesn't exercise and he is due for blood-work as well in another month or so....so we will see where things are.

So in short...my take is that GW really does work for lowering total and LDL numbers. It doesn't increase HDL numbers, but I have never seen anyone claim that it did. But I for one will continue to take it as long as I can.

8QSVjbQ.jpg

I can't believe your blood pressure is that low..jealous

I know there have been a lot of people frown upon it's use on here...but I use Carditone for it and have been using it for years.

I also use Beet Root Powder.

5 grams of Beet Root Powder in the morning, 1 Tablet of Carditone at night. It's always in this range since I have been doing this.

I know there have been a lot of people frown upon it's use on here...but I use Carditone for it and have been using it for years.

I also use Beet Root Powder.

5 grams of Beet Root Powder in the morning, 1 Tablet of Carditone at night. It's always in this range since I have been doing this.
Carditone> High BP, any day of the week

Might make you a little retarded though [emoji846]...but so will exposure to harsh androgens like trenbolone and that certainly is not something guys stop taking...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Carditone> High BP, any day of the week

Might make you a little retarded though [emoji846]...but so will exposure to harsh androgens like trenbolone and that certainly is not something guys stop taking...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is true!

It's so easy to get although my doc would write me a script for BP medicine if I ever needed it.

I actually told him I was taking GW, and he told me he was going to look into it and we could talk about it the next time I seen him. When that time came, he said he seen nothing conclusive that it was bad for me as it had merits both for and against it...and a lot of things prescribed to help one issue can easily cause harm you or cause another issue. He told me to continue how I was going as it was working for me, and that everything else looked great!

I have the Same HDL Reading and I'm seriously not happy about it.

My LDL is higher tho at 133. Total cholesterol came back at 185.

Started GW a week ago, I hope it wil raise my HDL too

Did you ever pay attention to the negatives of Cardiotone that were mentioned in the past?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did you ever pay attention to the negatives of Cardiotone that were mentioned in the past?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I read through a lot of the information, and had even asked Stewie once about the testing procedures used for one of it's main ingredients and how it was tested. in one of the discussions that went on years ago.

I work in a Chemical Company (But as an Electrical Engineer), so I am familiar with HPLC and various other forms of testing and had questions about the purity and potency, and if the testing provided would be relevant to extrapolate across to humans.

Also, I looked at the fact that this supplement has/and still is being used by quite a large group of people, and has been around for a long time without a lot of negative reports.

I know that I have used it for years and haven't experienced anything negative from it. I like to think that I am pretty much in tune with my body, and I find that I am a lot more sensitive than most people to even the simplest medications. I went that route as the only other medicine I am prescribed is a T3/T4 combo...but I have been on that at roughly the same dose for almost 28 years.

I do know that it is prescribed in Indian medicine for lowering blood pressure, anxiety, and I have found that it does also lower your heart rate as mine dropped on average about 8-10 BPM when on it.

But in all my years of using, I haven't had any issues show up that I can feel personally, and never had anything abnormal show up on any of my labs that could be from the use of it....so I have just continued using it. Now there are a lot of "knock-offs" of this product...so I buy direct.

In fact, I think that the company that makes it makes a lot of great products for things such as liver protection, blood sugar supplements, digestion aides, etc.

YES- Nice

Nice post......I've been a huge advocate of using MA's GW. I should be a sponsored MASUP Athlete since I spend so much cash on his GW & MK.

I have the Same HDL Reading and I'm seriously not happy about it.

My LDL is higher tho at 133. Total cholesterol came back at 185.

Started GW a week ago, I hope it wil raise my HDL too

I have tried a lot of things...GW (obviously), Citrus Bergamot, Dietary changes, etc to raise HDL numbers....but as I have stated on here before the only thing I have even seen that did have a positive impact on raising HDL was HIIT cardio.

But that is my body. Now granted, maybe the GW would raise it some if you are not on cycle. My last labs were a surprise as I was traveling one week, and the next week came in and got blood drawn while I was in the middle of what for me would be a pretty hefty cycle (500mg weekly). If I had just been on my TRT doses, it may have had different results.

Also the nurse was concerned about my Glucose levels as they were at 94...but I told her that I wasn't fasted at the time (in fact I think I had just finished my 2nd meal right before getting bloods).

She then looked at my last test and my A1C was in the mid 4's, so she didn't flag me for that.

Nice post......I've been a huge advocate of using MA's GW. I should be a sponsored MASUP Athlete since I spend so much cash on his GW & MK.

I love his products. In fact I just ordered 2 more bottles each of his GW and MK. I get enough benefits from just 1/2 the dose that I only take 10mg GW and 12.5 MK each day.

Going higher on the GW didn't make me feel any different, but using 25mg of MK seems to make my stomach a bottomless pit! :D

It's weird how we all respond so differently to things. I never got the lethargy from MK, but god it was like I was using GHRP6 every hour of the day. Appetite was just insatiable!

Hi bro what abt fat burning benefit fm gw?

You have to be fasting to get accurate cholesterol numbers, even if they "new guidelines" say you don't, they are wrong, what you eat throws your numbers way off.

I'm only a week into 10mg gw and can tell my waist is smaller and a bit more abs (although not alot). Only lost 500gram in a 200calorie deficit

I don't thinkit directly affects fat burning.....but I think most of its effects stem from the fact that it enhances your cardio output tremendously. Without using GW....certain upper levels of the stair stepper would have me winded. While using GW, I never got winded and felt like I hadn't even done any cardio.

So it indirectly helps with fat loss if using cardio to create a calorie deficit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You have to be fasting to get accurate cholesterol numbers, even if they "new guidelines" say you don't, they are wrong, what you eat throws your numbers way off.
I didn't even know that there were new guidelines out for that. I can't remember the last time I have had truly fasted labs. I always wanted to be tested in what I consider my normal walking state....so I would never fast or skip my workouts before going in for labs.

My labs would usually be scheduled for in the morning, but I'm usually out of the gym by 5:30am and have always had food in me. Intraworkout and postworkout shakes....plus typically a whole food meal as well.

I'm in agreement with RMTT. I can't say I see any additional fat burning from using GW. I will say it gives you that extra wind when doing cardio which can lead to potential fat loss if the environment is suited for it.

You are probably using gear? If so, I would def recommend it even more as it will help keep your cholesterol levels in check.

I didn't even know that there were new guidelines out for that. I can't remember the last time I have had truly fasted labs. I always wanted to be tested in what I consider my normal walking state....so I would never fast or skip my workouts before going in for labs.

My labs would usually be scheduled for in the morning, but I'm usually out of the gym by 5:30am and have always had food in me. Intraworkout and postworkout shakes....plus typically a whole food meal as well.

It all depends on what you eat, and it mainly just throws off triglyceride levels (if you eat fat). From what I understand not being fasted doesn't affect some people but it does others, such as myself.

I just started reading up on GW and everything looks pretty darn good and something worth trying... until I read wikipedia. Damn. First paragraph rapid cancer growth in organs.

I know wiki isn't always a valid source - And tests were probably 1000x dosages...but that makes me pause.

I'm not trying to stir up shit, I'm looking for answers, since the positives look awesome

my bad - I found the other thread with all the info in it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws