over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

research compounds

tigerlilyx61

Registered
Could someone please recommend a site to purchase research compounds that does not require a third party payment system?

Thanks in advance

Almost all major payment options require a 3rd party.

Credit cards, E-checks, PayPal, etc...are all 3rd parties.

MA Research (my company) accepts e-checks, money orders and personal checks, so I offer both 3rd party and non-3rd party payment options. MA Research is a sponsor here and has a great reputation for consistent quality.

E check or green money

Hi Mike. So I put together a small order and got to the check out screen and realized that I again have a problem. I needed to sign up for green money e check services. Ok... I give up... I will give it a try. Their application really suggests they work with businesses, which I am not. Did I miss something about this process?

Also, did I miss some change in the industry recently? I have been purchasing some products with bit coin that has worked out very well. No it was by no means easy but since my bit coin went up in value it was worth it.

But I have always purchased research compounds domestically using just a credit card. Obviously this was easy enough. It seems that lately this is not an option with many vendors.

Why the change?

Thanks again,

Lily

Hi Mike. So I put together a small order and got to the check out screen and realized that I again have a problem. I needed to sign up for green money e check services. Ok... I give up... I will give it a try. Their application really suggests they work with businesses, which I am not. Did I miss something about this process?

Also, did I miss some change in the industry recently? I have been purchasing some products with bit coin that has worked out very well. No it was by no means easy but since my bit coin went up in value it was worth it.

But I have always purchased research compounds domestically using just a credit card. Obviously this was easy enough. It seems that lately this is not an option with many vendors.

Why the change?

Thanks again,

Lily

Hi. You are completely misunderstanding how e-checks work. You don't need to "sign up" with Green Money and there is no application process. Green Money is simply my e-check provider. All you need to do to place an order is enter your routing and account numbers (from your checking account). That's it. It's that simple. You don't need to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything at all.

At no point in the ordering process are you asked to do anything other than enter your routing and account numbers (and your personal information, of course, such as your name, shipping address, etc.).

The whole ordering process is exceedingly fast and simple...as fast and simple as using a credit card.

Last edited:
Easy for sure. Fast on other hand no. Don't like idea u really don't know for3 days if it even goes thru and u gotta try it aain.

Everything did go smooth and went thru just not knowing for CPL days sucks.

I definitely did not associate E checks with the same process as a direct bank draft. Thanks for clerifying that. This being the case it will be easy

I pay most of my bills with dierect bank draft by giving them my bank routing number and my account number. I just never heard i called e check or green money.

I know it is not really my busness but if i got confused and did not make my purchase it is possible that others might also and I don’t think you want to let a buyer terminate the sale because they got confused during the payment process.

Thanks again for providing the product and i am looking forward to trying your modifinal when it is stock. I have not used the liquid. Do you ever expect to see a tablet.

corrected spelling

I definitely did not associate E checks with the same process as a direct bank draft. Thanks for clarifying that. This being the case, it will be easy.

I pay most of my bills with direct bank draft by giving them my bank routing number and my account number. I just never heard it called e check or green money.

I know it is not really my business but if I got confused and did not make my purchase it is possible that others might also and I don’t think you want to let a buyer terminate the sale because they got confused during the payment process.

Thanks again for providing the product and I am looking forward to trying your modifinal when it is stock. I have not used the liquid. Do you ever expect to see a tablet.

Corrected spelling/grammar errors

Easy for sure. Fast on other hand no. Don't like idea u really don't know for3 days if it even goes thru and u gotta try it aain.

The only time a customer has to worry about whether or not their order will go through is if they either don't know how much money they have in their own checking account (in which case I am the one who ends up paying the bounced check fee, even though it wasn't my fault) or they improperly enter their own info. Either way, these mistakes fall on the customer, not me. But then again, even credit cards will decline a transaction if the customer improperly enters their own info...or maxes out their card and doesn't have anymore credit left. So, in this regard there really isn't any difference between cc's and e-checks.

In rare cases an e-check can be declined because their bank doesn't report (usually smaller banks, like credit unions), but this is uncommon. As long as the customer doesn't make mistakes, they can count on their order being approved.

Last edited:
I definitely did not associate E checks with the same process as a direct bank draft. Thanks for clerifying that. This being the case it will be easy

I pay most of my bills with dierect bank draft by giving them my bank routing number and my account number. I just never heard i called e check or green money.

I know it is not really my busness but if i got confused and did not make my purchase it is possible that others might also and I don’t think you want to let a buyer terminate the sale because they got confused during the payment process.

Thanks again for providing the product and i am looking forward to trying your modifinal when it is stock. I have not used the liquid. Do you ever expect to see a tablet.

Glad you found the process to be easy.

regarding the Flmoda, I cannot sell tablets, as it implies human use.

Guys! MA Research is super easy to use with an E Check. As some of you know, I don’t have any affiliation with this company. MA’s products are always good to good to go for research purposes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws