over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has used Upsher-Smith pharma Var?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
With all the talk on here of most people using 'Var' @ 60-100mg, I am curious to know who has used this brand of Anavar. Some people have said no more than 20mg daily is needed and 30mg is nuts.

I have used this var. a few years ago I scored 200 or so tabs of the 10mg I believe. Now I love anavar. I almost always incorporate it into every blast. I range the dose from 50 to 100 mg per day when using the underground var. when using these pharm tabs I could barely handle 30mg It’s like underground var on crack. At 20 mg per day It felt like I could literally lift the entire gym, but the most noticeable difference to me was how I seemed to be growing a bit on it. Like growing fuller rounder and bigger with quality mass.... when on the underground stuff I usually just “stay” round and full while burning fat and shrinking my midsection. Also the pumps were significantly more intense, like almost debilitating. Anyone lucky enough to score this var or the Watson tabs is sure in for a treat

I have used this var. a few years ago I scored 200 or so tabs of the 10mg I believe. Now I love anavar. I almost always incorporate it into every blast. I range the dose from 50 to 100 mg per day when using the underground var. when using these pharm tabs I could barely handle 30mg It’s like underground var on crack. At 20 mg per day It felt like I could literally lift the entire gym, but the most noticeable difference to me was how I seemed to be growing a bit on it. Like growing fuller rounder and bigger with quality mass.... when on the underground stuff I usually just “stay” round and full while burning fat and shrinking my midsection. Also the pumps were significantly more intense, like almost debilitating. Anyone lucky enough to score this var or the Watson tabs is sure in for a treat

Do you have pics of what you looked like on this avar?

Oxandrolone is Oxandrolone. You can find legit Oxandrolone (Anavar) via UGLs and semi-pharma providers too.

Oxandrolone is Oxandrolone. You can find legit Oxandrolone (Anavar) via UGLs and semi-pharma providers too.

This exactly. I used Upsher Smith. Watson too. And another pharma brand I can’t remember. And plenty of UGL anavar in the past. The only time anything felt any stronger or different, they were little pink scored square tabs that I got from a board sponsor...it was either IP or someone who reshipped their goods. And I realized that I had others from the same sponsor, same shape and color but about 1/3 less thick than the stronger tabs. What you can be sure of is that pharma tabs are exactly 10mg like they say, not stronger and not under dosed, which of course UGL you can’t be sure. But there are good sponsors here.

100% nonsense

If it’s good Anavar, it’ll tank my HDL, destroy my appetite and give stupid pumps walking up the stairs [emoji846]

No 2 ways about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s good Anavar, it’ll tank my HDL, destroy my appetite and give stupid pumps walking up the stairs [emoji846]

No 2 ways about it

lol awesome

You can find a whole lot of fake anavar too..and most would never know. Funny how many people that have run both have said ugl var doesnt compare. Please add to the topic instead of detract from the titled thread topic.
You dont have to chime in with anavar is anavar. The problem is often finding actual and properly dosed anavar. People who use pharma always say 20 is plenty and 30 to 40mg is nuts.

I've never heard that with ugl stuff..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've ran a few different UGL's anavar and some local brewed crap, including ones that were tested and came out well but I've never gotten those crazy pumps, curbed my appetite or generally any of the things some people list with anavar.

Sucks, everyone responds differently I suppose. It's still my go to oral it just doesn't do what some people bill it up to do.

You can find a whole lot of fake anavar too..and most would never know. Funny how many people that have run both have said ugl var doesnt compare. Please add to the topic instead of detract from the titled thread topic.
You dont have to chime in with anavar is anavar. The problem is often finding actual and properly dosed anavar. People who use pharma always say 20 is plenty and 30 to 40mg is nuts.

Probably placebo.

Have you tried Oxandrolone from Balkan Pharma or Alpha Pharma? Both pharma grade (kind of). Pharmacom is also readily available and seems to be dosed correctly with Oxandrolone.

Why dont you go and buy some Anavar/Oxandrolone and then spend 80 EUR testing whether or not its real or not with Jano? That why you'll know that the blister pack or bottle you have is dosed right.

I post the same thing every time. Show me pics of before and after. I don't even care if you look a bit crap if you improved loads in a short time then great. I see it all the time how they used pharm grade x compound and mutated but they never have pics. Half the guys with such claims usually don't even look like they take gear. We have all taken good gear and changed fast. The difference is I post pics good or bad. Everyone takes pics of themselves so if you used x compound and put on 30 pounds post pics to back up your claim. Now some people look amazing anyway so they should be happy to post pics.

I just feel most of these guys exaggerate or perhaps it was the first time they ever used x compound. I see so many guys doing it. Plus steroids in the 80-90's were obviously 10 times stronger as well. I have used Genotec and Balkan avar and both were amazing. I have used some others that weren't as good (wildcat etc). I haven't used pharm avar but I have used so many other pharm orals/injectables and guess what it's all just the same. It's true some guys use massive doses but that doesn't mean it's crap some people just abuse anything and can handle sides well. Although if you are not changing/feeling much on 80-100mg avar then you need a different source. Granted everyones response is different but that dose should be doing something to everyone.

I used 40mg Geno avar last time and this time I am on 40mg avar and will up to 60mg over time. The results are great but when I start going higher (60mg+) I get bad acid reflux on avar.

Guys go and buy some pharmacom avar and run that. Balkan is the same and excellent quality. I would love someone with a good rep on here to compare it with a pharm brand (it should be exactly the same). The same goes for adrol, dbol and winny etc.

I don't understand anyone who gets emotional about this topic trying to push ugl var when that is not the topic. Maybe some have means to get pharma and dont want to deal with the watered down crapshoot market where they may get an impure or different product all together.

I don't understand anyone who gets emotional about this topic trying to push ugl var when that is not the topic. Maybe some have means to get pharma and dont want to deal with the watered down crapshoot market where they may get an impure or different product all together.

It's because we get posts like bigween's when most of us realize it's complete nonsense. So many similar threads with guys saying 20mg is like 100mg and you ask them to show pics of their gains and things go silent. No one is stating pharm grade isn't great. It's just some guys think pharm grade items are like the secret to special gains and we are merely just trying to not bullshit people.

As I always state try it and see for yourself. If you can get pharm then great. I assume it's from a pharmacy if it's that brand. Go for it and report back to us. Now for others buying pharm grade online is more of a crapshoot then UG products but there is some good stuff about. I rep a ug brand and I even recommended another one. Pharmacom is as solid as you are going to get UG wise in regards to quality so if they have 10mg avar it's gonna be 10mg or thereabouts of avar. Some guys think pharm is like magic powder and a different drug and it's simply not the case.

Please let us know if you try the avar. If you do I will even send you some avar for free and you can let me know if it's 20% the potency of the pharm one.

I agree, not sure why people who haven't used pharma var are sharing their experiences solely with UGL var - as that seems irrelevant to the OP.

I haven't used the brand in the OP, but I have used var from a U.S. compounding pharmacy that was scripted to me. I have also used UGL var that was tested at just under 24mg per capsule, and was advertised as 25mg per capsule.

I got significantly better and quicker cosmetic effects from 25mg of the pharma var than 50mg of the UGL var.

One possible explanation for this would be that the testing service I utilized was not legitimate.

Of course there are diet and other factors, but I used both products extensively in different scenarios.

I'm not going to post pictures documenting this, so it's up to you what weight (if any) you want to give what I write. I will say that everyone has different experiences, so I don't pretend to say that pharma var is hands down better than UGL.

The main reason I use the pharma var is A) I have access to it B) I know it was produced in more sanitary conditions than UGLs (regardless of the photos some UGLs post - this was made in a reputable and regularly inspected U.S. pharmacy C) I don't have to worry about dose or impurities

No 2 ways about it

Funny how everyone is different, var makes me crazy hungry. I can just eat and eat and eat

Let's say you have both pharm grade and UGL var. Let's say both legitimately HPLC test at 25mg per of Oxandrolone.

For those saying the pharm grade will be superior- I'm not saying that it isn't.
But, how? By what mechanism will it be better or provide better results?

Personally, I don't see how it could be any different. But I'm also open minded if there is a factor as to why that I'm not thinking of.

Let's say you have both pharm grade and UGL var. Let's say both legitimately HPLC test at 25mg per of Oxandrolone.

For those saying the pharm grade will be superior- I'm not saying that it isn't.

Personally, I don't see how it could be any different. But I'm also open minded if there is a factor as to why that I'm not thinking of.

I think some guys think the UG brand may contain bad fillers and heavy metals and it somehow effects the absorption of the steroid itself. So you have 25mg avar but it's less pure.

Yes I haven't used pharm avar but surely my opinion can still apply as I have used a lot of pharm test, deca, dbol, adrol etc. It's pretty much the same thing it's not like pharm avar is something magical but pharm dbol is different and doesn't count.

Don't get me started on trademarked drugs and generics as well :eek:

This is me out of this thread but I think a lot of it is placebo. But again if you can get pharm grade then go for it and use as much as you can.

The added placebo effect:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity