over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo = Lean mass

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone use primo(with test of course) have good results?

How would u compare it to EQ in terms of lean gains, pumps, fullness, (be more detail).

I rermember it was Arnold's favourite cycle.

Anyone?

Real life experience for those who have used it.

Thanks.

No personal experience on my part but a friend of mine stays on primo pretty much all year round. We've talked about it and for him primo doesn't have any sides and doesn't shut down his natural test production. Money isn't an issue for him and bloodwork/ med check ups are frequent.

He's said primo is pretty much his base with test tossed in for 12 or so weeks at time. He's not a monster but bigger than most and stays lean and full for most of the year. If I could afford it, I try the same protocol.

Last edited:
No personal experience on my part but a friend of mine stays on primo pretty much all year round. We've talked about it and for him primo doesn't have any sides and doesn't shut down his natural test production. Money isn't an issue for him and bloodwork/ med check ups are frequent.

He's said primo is pretty much his base with test tossed in for 12 or so weeks at time. He's not a monster but bigger than most and stays lean and full for most of the year. If I could afford it, I try the same protocol.

how much primo does he cruise on that it doesn't shut him down?

How is his body?

Hard? Vascular? Fullness? body composition?
Is he impressive?

For me,

EQ - Vascularity, appetite, strength, lean mass, pumps.

Primo - Lean mass.

With its high cost, i'd go for EQ or Masteron anytime.

Primo is the shit. Taking 300 test and 50mg anavar w- 4iu hgh and 600 primo. I;ll post pics, not as big as winter test deca cycle or as strong but ripped with veins in your abs intercostals and even my obliques. The veins in my arms are like cords and everywere, blows eq out of the water. looking like a poster boy.

Primo is the shit. Taking 300 test and 50mg anavar w- 4iu hgh and 600 primo. I;ll post pics, not as big as winter test deca cycle or as strong but ripped with veins in your abs intercostals and even my obliques. The veins in my arms are like cords and everywere, blows eq out of the water. looking like a poster boy.

I'm actually doing a similiar cycle like u except i'm doing EQ instead.
I deciding if i should switch from EQ to Primo.

BTW, did EQ gave u lethargic?

For me,

EQ - Vascularity, appetite, strength, lean mass, pumps.

Primo - Lean mass.

With its high cost, i'd go for EQ or Masteron anytime.

I heard primo is the best drug for body transformation (apart from Tren).

According to a steroid guru, he told me primo at high dose is just like tren (minus the sides). What do u think?

Best cycle I ever did. Albeit, it was also my first. I've been chasing those results ever since. Oh...to have a ammo case full of Schering Primo amps again. Doesn't the mere thought of it make you salivate? Oh, and how many of you ex military keep your shit in an ammo case? Great for AAS storage.

According to a steroid guru, he told me primo at high dose is just like tren (minus the sides). What do u think?

I guess I can't get past the sides to make the comparison. I'm not seeing it.

Best cycle I ever did. Albeit, it was also my first. I've been chasing those results ever since. Oh...to have a ammo case full of Schering Primo amps again. Doesn't the mere thought of it make you salivate? Oh, and how many of you ex military keep your shit in an ammo case? Great for AAS storage.

If its your first cycle, anything will work.

How high? 600mg? 1000? Well if you have the money then go ahead. With that kinda dosages, i would rather go with Tren. 300-400mg works Great and its easy on my wallet. :)

Tren is by far sronger but the sides can be nasty, At 42 with higher than normal blood pressure already I decided primo would be best for the summer. It's a great anabolic to hold your gains while on limited calories with low androgens. 90 plus degrees all day and then night swets, no thanks.

how much primo does he cruise on that it doesn't shut him down?

Not 100% been over year since we talked about it. IIRC 100mgs e3d.

The guy's around 6' and maintains approx 230lbs. Don't know BF% but vascular arms and you can see delt separation. Not of each head of the delt but from bicep and tricep.

I LOVE it for cutting but for bulking there are better options that are much more affordable.

You can run a pretty good caloric deficit with tons of cardio and keep almost all of your LBM with it.

700mg Primo
300mg Test
100mg Anavar
5ius GH ED

=SHREDDED.

I LOVE it for cutting but for bulking there are better options that are much more affordable.

You can run a pretty good caloric deficit with tons of cardio and keep almost all of your LBM with it.

700mg Primo
300mg Test
100mg Anavar
5ius GH ED

=SHREDDED.

LOL, I wish I could afford that stack!

Ran primo a few months back at 300-400mg a week and didn't see much...was with test and a little gh only so I could evaluate how it worked at the high cost. Experienced no negative sides and tightened up some, but I think bang for $$ it's ok but eq/tren at low dose would be better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131