over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my sweat began stinking bad

sonnybros

Banned
im coming to the end of a TestE(600mgs) a week and EQ(400mgs) a week cycle, problem is in the past month when im in the gym or playing sports and begin to sweat alot it stinks bad. even my wife comments on it when i get home, what can cause this? im in my early 30's and have never had this problem before and i sweat a lot. what can cause this? i also recently started taking meds for high blood pressure, i believe lipinosyl and hyrochliaraz or something like that. i know its tempting to be witty but please give me advice because stinking isnt very awesome bro.

take some chlorella, its an internal deodorant. helps you smell better

I smell like a meth lab when I sweat it keeps people away especially at the gym lol I am one of those that sweat very much it pours off me I leave puddles in the gym. Extra towles and shirts always been that way

maybe this is ignorant .. but people who stink at the gym annoy the F out of me... i understand if you can't control it but that is an exception to the rule.

If you're going to the gym.. slap some f'n deodorant on. There's nothing worse than having your concentration broke by some asshole that can't keep himself clean. Axe, Speedstick, BodySpray, Soap ... womens perfume ... all of it smells better than BO.

Sweat doesn't bother me. I'm not going to jump to another machine because your back sweat got on my bench. I could care less.

Not saying that is the case in either of the posts of above..

just sayin... :naughty:

im coming to the end of a TestE(600mgs) a week and EQ(400mgs) a week cycle, problem is in the past month when im in the gym or playing sports and begin to sweat alot it stinks bad. even my wife comments on it when i get home, what can cause this? im in my early 30's and have never had this problem before and i sweat a lot. what can cause this? i also recently started taking meds for high blood pressure, i believe lipinosyl and hyrochliaraz or something like that. i know its tempting to be witty but please give me advice because stinking isnt very awesome bro.

Do you commonly wear the same clothes to the gym? I found that even though the clothes were clean each time I wore them by the end of my workout they would stink. Once I started adding a small amount of bleach to the wash with my gym clothes, it helped. Wash it set on warm, not hot.

Whats the smell like?
Ammonia?

I feel your pain. I'm an OCD clean freak (3 showers a day), and I still reek when I'm juicing. Plus, I take about 40 pills daily (including "odorless" garlic), and that doesn't help matters any.

Gear with EO gives me a chemical odor. Very strong odor my lady hates it. Could that e your issue?

Intestinal yeast, consuming large quantities of processed foods and high Testosterone levels are generally the culprit.... and diabetes.
Poor liver and kidney function also can cause one too have bad B.O... High blood pressure = Poor Kidney function

Last edited:
Some of the sweat may be from the hctz. Its used as a "water pill" shedding extra water from inside the body.

Your skin is doing what your kidney's are supposed to do because they are overloaded and/or failing.

thx for all the help, i had bloodwork to check kidneys and liver function 2 weeks ago and the nurse said everything came back fine. I have been eating much better the past 2 weeks and cutting weight

This recently started happening to me in the past 2-3 months. Just smell like sweaty ass. I think it mainly comes from my workout shirts. Even though I wash them with lots of soap, they still come out smelling of some funk. Too lazy to do 2 loads, regular cloths and gym.

Gear with EO gives me a chemical odor. Very strong odor my lady hates it. Could that e your issue?

my buddy complains of this same thing when taking gear made with EO, I haven't noticed it myself though

Do you commonly wear the same clothes to the gym? I found that even though the clothes were clean each time I wore them by the end of my workout they would stink. Once I started adding a small amount of bleach to the wash with my gym clothes, it helped. Wash it set on warm, not hot.

After I started using BCAA's regularly, my gym clothes started smelling like amonia each time I got them wet with sweat.

Now, I wash them with some vinegar (for colored clothes) or bleach (for whites) and the smell is a lot better.

After I started using BCAA's regularly, my gym clothes started smelling like amonia each time I got them wet with sweat.

Now, I wash them with some vinegar (for colored clothes) or bleach (for whites) and the smell is a lot better.

Yep, bacteria builds up in the clothes, and then survives a regular wash cycle by going dormant.

Then by wearing the clothes to the gym, once you start to sweat the nutrients reactivate the bacteria (which are hungry) and odor starts to kick in.

I found that even showering before the gym with antibacterial soap didn't fix the problem, and then knew it had to be the clothes.

I have a pair of Versa grips that are quite funky.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws