over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experiences... muscle loss or not?

Did you experience muscle loss with DNP when using aas?

• Yes, lots of muscle!!!

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • yes, a little...

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • no muscle loss at all...

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters

scottswald

Registered
I've looked at a thousand threads debating whether there is muscle loss using DNP when using aas

there is plenty of debating but ive not seen a poll with clear figures showing the results

only vote if you have experience please

Lost strength but thats because of ATP depletion, but muscle loss I could hardly tell. On 600mg Test, I didnt see any that was noticable.

Lower dose over longer period I did not lose any muscle , probably gained as my aas dose was in the higher range and calories were not terribly low

last time I tried it was over a decade ago, i wish i could recall and vote.
Im looking into getting some again and giving it ago again

After any time I have done DNP I make great gains.

I used it twice but both on small cruise doses of just test. Didn't really lose muscle I don't think. It's not catabolic so I wouldn't worry about it. Conciliator even said it was a little anti catabolic. T3 will cause more muscle loss than DNP.

lost a little muscle first time on it coz i dieted little to hard on it

when i ate a normal diet noticed no muscle loss at all, just severly depleted as others have mentioned

how much dnp did you guys run then?

i've only did it once - 5 days of 500mg followed by 5 days of 750mg.

I ate really high protein but practically no carbs (50g max) and not much fat too. i also didnt run gear at the time stupidly!!!! even with this disasterous mix i didnt notice much muscle loss at all, maybe just a tiny bit....

I was considering going 750mg for 21 days (or as long as i can manage upto that) with more food such as 500g protein, 200g carbs and 100g fat (that may seem a lot but i usually eat way more) with a decent amount of gear throughtout.

i know that 750mg is considered pretty high but the cycles are short so want to make the most out of it so long as i dont lose muscle

how much dnp did you guys run then?

i've only did it once - 5 days of 500mg followed by 5 days of 750mg.

I ate really high protein but practically no carbs (50g max) and not much fat too. i also didnt run gear at the time stupidly!!!! even with this disasterous mix i didnt notice much muscle loss at all, maybe just a tiny bit....

I was considering going 750mg for 21 days (or as long as i can manage upto that) with more food such as 500g protein, 200g carbs and 100g fat (that may seem a lot but i usually eat way more) with a decent amount of gear throughtout.

i know that 750mg is considered pretty high but the cycles are short so want to make the most out of it so long as i dont lose muscle
I really found for me that having a moderate to high amount of carbs was important, it really seems to help the DNP do its thing, when I did LC my fat loss was less dramatic- I usually do 400 mg split into a morning and evening dose Ill run it for 7-10 days and on the back side I usually fill out beautifully and have less bodyfat.

I've used twice once i lost muscle the other I didn't. It was as simple as the first time i lost strength and didn't try hard enough to keep it the second time I had help in not losing strength.

I really found for me that having a moderate to high amount of carbs was important, it really seems to help the DNP do its thing, when I did LC my fat loss was less dramatic- I usually do 400 mg split into a morning and evening dose Ill run it for 7-10 days and on the back side I usually fill out beautifully and have less bodyfat.

what is your preferance with fats? i usually have quite a lot (200g) under normal circumstances

Do you guys use t3 while on dnp? Mainly the low dose (250 ed or eod) users

what is your preferance with fats? i usually have quite a lot (200g) under normal circumstances
I use fish oil, coconut oil, avacado and almonds.
Everything else is from my foods, beef, chicken fat etc..

I never use t3 on DNP in between DNP cycles I will do 50 mcg per day here and there.

No, but ECA to me is absolutely mandatory while on DNP.

I know this is off topic, but I just dont see the point in using DNP unless I am in a major rush to lose fat. Given the amount of AAS most people here take, you aren't going to lose any muscle mass unless you're using ridiculous amounts of thyroid. I am sure DNP works well, but with all the controversy surrounding it, i guess it's a risk i'd rather only take if absolutely necessary. sorry for the digression

I know this is off topic, but I just dont see the point in using DNP unless I am in a major rush to lose fat. Given the amount of AAS most people here take, you aren't going to lose any muscle mass unless you're using ridiculous amounts of thyroid. I am sure DNP works well, but with all the controversy surrounding it, i guess it's a risk i'd rather only take if absolutely necessary. sorry for the digression

This thread was almost too good to be true. 15 posts before a typical generic "omfg DNP!!!!!" post like this. Usually they come within the first 5 posts.

Carry on gentlemen

This thread was almost too good to be true. 15 posts before a typical generic "omfg DNP!!!!!" post like this. Usually they come within the first 5 posts.

Carry on gentlemen

I prefaced my thread by saying sorry for the off topic and I also did no such "omfg" as you are saying. I think it has its place, but i'm just curious why use it?

I prefaced my thread by saying sorry for the off topic and I also did no such "omfg" as you are saying. I think it has its place, but i'm just curious why use it?

Its another tool at a bodybuilders disposal just like aas, supplements, etc. :cool:

ok, just to get this thread back on topic, what is your preferance on the amount of cardio during a dnp run?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131