over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shirataki noodles?

marvin1

Registered
Anyone have a clue about these noodles. They are really low in calories.

some people say they are good others say they smell like fishhh

yes, the texture is very different and yes, the do smell like sh!t. but wash the noodles with hot water until most of the smell is gone. its not bad when you boil it with a pack of seasoning (like the ramon noodle seasoning) add some egg whites, tabasco, and cuts of chicken. pretty decent low calories, low carbs. Not too good with as spaghetti. i prefer the angel hair instead of the alfredo noodles. good luck.

I've tried those noodle. It's like 0 to 10 calories per serving and there's different types. The way I eat it is, pan fried with a little soy sauce and pepper.

These are great for low carb diets. Like above, a little soy or fish sauce and some sesame or macadamia nut oil.

I actually really like these, especially since they are 0 carbs :)
just wash under warm water in a strainer and then cool water (fish smell gone) They absorb what ever flavor you cook in with it... I use with stir frys instead of rice or make a ground turkey pasta sauce (reduced nice and thick) with the noodles and fat free cheddar cheese! money!

They are gorss. I thought it was like eating raw calamari.

I usually eat them with lean beef, sauteed mushrooms, walden farms bbq sauce and land o lakes powdered cheese :food;smil taste like hamburger helper

I usually eat them with lean beef, sauteed mushrooms, walden farms bbq sauce and land o lakes powdered cheese :food;smil taste like hamburger helper

Just bought 4/$5.00 at Harris Teeter. Will give them a try over the weekend.

Anthro - your recipe sounds good! Also thinking about a dish w/ grilled chicken, grilled mushrooms, scallions and a little Walden Farms ranch dressing...

Wait isn't that miracle noodles?
Shirataki MiracleNoodle Shop!
You have to wash them and then dry them but I used them precontest they help keep you full they are 100% Fiber I would use a little sea salt ms dash and a little sesame oil maybe a drop of soy sauce on them and I was fine with the taste.Actually help clean your system out very well. Also it is the same main ingredient that is in I think lipozene.

Just bought 4/$5.00 at Harris Teeter. Will give them a try over the weekend.

Anthro - your recipe sounds good! Also thinking about a dish w/ grilled chicken, grilled mushrooms, scallions and a little Walden Farms ranch dressing...

Na Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing:D

Na Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing:D

A piece of cardboard would be good dipped in Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing!

Tried the Fettuccine Shirataki Noodles over the weekend and I will just say...I'm in :love:!!

The fish smell was overwhelming when first opening up the bag, but I dumped the noodel's in a colander and rinsed w/ cool water for approx 8 min until the smell was gone. Added grilled chicken, lite soy, ff cream cheese and grated parmesan. No fish taste what so ever! Very good review!!:a:tion-sm::ction-sm

Here is the best part....the nutritional info:

Tofu Shirataki - Fettuccine 8 oz. 10 Pack - AsianFoodGrocer.com | AsianFoodGrocer.com, Shirataki Noodles, Miso Soup

A piece of cardboard would be good dipped in Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing!

Tried the Fettuccine Shirataki Noodles over the weekend and I will just say...I'm in :love:!!

The fish smell was overwhelming when first opening up the bag, but I dumped the noodel's in a colander and rinsed w/ cool water for approx 8 min until the smell was gone. Added grilled chicken, lite soy, ff cream cheese and grated parmesan. No fish taste what so ever! Very good review!!:a:tion-sm::ction-sm

Here is the best part....the nutritional info:

Tofu Shirataki - Fettuccine 8 oz. 10 Pack - AsianFoodGrocer.com | AsianFoodGrocer.com, Shirataki Noodles, Miso Soup

I thought you would like them it is all in how ya prep them.The way ya fixed them sounds good. I might have to keep that in mind for future reference. I am going to stock up on them when I get in show mode:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131