over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Removal, Veet / Nair / ?

TWOaDayz

Registered
I have been shaving my chest for over 15 years and going to look for an alternative. I have never tried any of the chem hair removers like Veet or Nair but am going to buy Veet and try today. Does anyone have some exerience or another product that worked well for them?

Veet works far better... The longer u keep it on the better it works but then u risk burning the sensitive areas.... So i would do them separately

I've been looking at the Bliss wax kit, had a bad reaction to regular wax before and was hoping this one would work better.

Used the Nair for men a few times, it works but makes my skin sensitive to any type of friction. I would recommend using it on a day off so you can see how you react to it and not move around too much if your skin is tender after.

I've used Nair for men, smells like shit lol. Works well on fine hairs but not so great on coarse hair. After experimenting with depilatory creams and wax I still prefer to trim and shave.

Been using Veet for years. I buy the 3 min. Veet. Stuff works great. I tried Nair once and it made me break out extremely bad and I'm not very prone to acne.

On your reccomendations I tried Veet last night. Used the Pump bottle 3min (or 6min for corse hair) version. Worked really well. I still need to use a razor afterwards but could touch-up my whole chest with no irritation since 90%+ of the hair was gone. I have very thick dark hair and got razor burn like crazy especially if I shaved more than 1x per week.
Now to see how long a bottle lasts.

I did this with some growth, maybe 1/8"-1/4". Does it work just as well with stubble?

I have been shaving my chest for over 15 years and going to look for an alternative. I have never tried any of the chem hair removers like Veet or Nair but am going to buy Veet and try today. Does anyone have some exerience or another product that worked well for them?

Veet is great. Might have to run over real quick with razor after depending on your hair.
That's what iv been doing I'm done with shaving only. I use it for arms back everything.

I had horrible experience with Nair even though did not leave on my skin longer than recommended. Decided electric shaver was smooth enough and I didn't mind time so much after all...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws