over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fungus in toenails

desibaba

Banned
Anyone knows a good OTC cure for fungus in toenails. I have had it as long back as I can remember. I always wash my feet with soap whenever I take a shower. The fact that Im on my feet a lot doesnt help Im sure.

Nothing worked for me except the lamisil pill, generic works and its cheap.

the lamisil works just keep an eye on liver values

My sister-n- law is currently suffering from exfoliative dermatitis from taking lamisil for a nail fungus. Her entire body is a peeling rash. She was put in the ICU for 2 days. They wanted her in the burn unit but for some reason you have to have a bladder catheter in the burn unit and she wouldn't go for that so they put her in the ICU. She will be alright but she is miserable.

only costs an office visit

ive battled this for a while and got a topical atifungul from podiatrist that lasted a few years. I went to dermatologist and got Lamisil. didn't notice anything for a month. she said it takes a while as it is killing it from inside your body and she was right. my toes are just starting to look good after 3 months. good luck.

I had my two large crusty toe nails removed, instant cure. Just the nail, not the root. A brutal procedure, hurt like hell for a day once the Novocain wore off. As they grow back you apply the topical anti-fungal daily. They eventually grew in nice, took a while though.

The only way to really get rid of nail fungus is to take both Lamisil tabs and Penlac at the same time. Lamisil works on the inside and Penlac is the only FDA approved treatment for nail fungus. You can get a script from your Doc or from an overseas pharm.

Tea Tree oil and Apple Cider Vinegar takes way too long to work and these treatments never kill off the fungus completely.

If my nail is off white and not translucent at all and just like thick looking, that means I have the funky fungus right?

The "Vapor Rub" salve is good enough to be used for this purpose. Apply a small amount to affected toenail before wearing socks. But you should have the toes dry so that the sealing moisture don't get in under the rub. It's not the fastest method,but it's both cheap and reliable without any pills.

The only way to really get rid of nail fungus is to take both Lamisil tabs and Penlac at the same time. Lamisil works on the inside and Penlac is the only FDA approved treatment for nail fungus. You can get a script from your Doc or from an overseas pharm.

Tea Tree oil and Apple Cider Vinegar takes way too long to work and these treatments never kill off the fungus completely.
my first treatment was penlac only and it came back years later. this time was Lamisil only but I bet you're right with both for great results. I have some penlac left but its 7 years old lol

The "Vapor Rub" salve is good enough to be used for this purpose. Apply a small amount to affected toenail before wearing socks. But you should have the toes dry so that the sealing moisture don't get in under the rub. It's not the fastest method,but it's both cheap and reliable without any pills.

This has worked for myself and my brother. Bizarre as it sounds, works surprisingly well.

Im on my feet all day long and im sure that doesnt help either because I sweat and Im sure that causes the fungus to grow.

Im on my feet all day long and im sure that doesnt help either because I sweat and Im sure that causes the fungus to grow.

Bro you need to get control over the fungus and sweat. Like I suggested earlier Penlac and Lamasil for the fungus and get some foot antiperspirant to eliminate foot sweat.

I don't understand this?

Just gave blood so the doc can check my liver before she writes the script for the lamisil tabs.

Both my big toenails had a yellow/brown colour and were thick as for years. What worked for mine was manuka oil applied twice a day. Took a few months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear