over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MexGear 100mg ER Tramadol Review

Christsean

Registered
I recently ordered some 100mg Tramadol from MexGear. I am fond of having tramadol available when I have pains or she's that standard OTC pain medication can't touch. Tramadol is s non-narcotic pain medication that packs a punch. It should also be respected because it can cause seizures if to high of s dose is taken. I was initially interested because of the high milligram and pill count for a low cost. 100 pills at 100mg for $80.

When the pills arrived I decided to try one just to see what I was working with. The pills themselves were a dull pink with no markings and scored on one side. I know very strange.... Believe me the ref lights were flashing, but after doing some investigation I decided the pills were gtg. I took one pill and within an hour my head began to swim slightly and I experienced some mild to moderate euphoria. This is not common for me with tramadol. I have taken the elongated white generics and the round white generics, both 50mg pills. I became very chatty moments later and made several phone calls just to talk in the phone. This too is n not common with tramadol. Being from mexico there is no telling what they actually are... Lol!

After several hours of the sustained feeling, I realized that these pills are extended release which is a big fat bonus. The experience was unlike any opiate narcotic because the feeling was not intense and then subsides after awhile, this was a very pleasant feeling that lasted close to 6 hours. There was never an urge to dose again and quite the contrary I actually felt like I wouldn't want to take any more. If you are like me and sometimes need a bridge between OTC pain meds and full blown narcotics, MexGears 100mg ER Tramadol are the ticket.

I forgot to mention one of the reasons I like tramadol when I'm training is that it is not an anti-inflammatory.

I have been on Tramadol 50mgs 6 times a day which does absolutely nothing for pain. 300mgs a day total I get every month and hardly even take them cause they are useless IMO. My dog was prescribed tramadol once his hips went bad. Although, I heard the timed released tabs are stronger and actually work. Glad they are working for you.

I love how people call tramadol "non-narcotic." It is a synthetic opiate similar to codeine and is addictive. You can get high on Tramadol if your tolerance is low. I would use caution with taking tramadol regularly.

NW

^^^^like^^^^

Must be respected because if it's abuse potential. It is very under scheduled IMO.

Narcotic or Non Narcotic

One reason there continues to be questions and even confusion specific to the question about Tramadol being a narcotic has to do with the effects this drug produces. When treating someone with moderate to moderately severe pain, regardless if caused by an injury, illness, or even the result of a post-surgical procedure, Tramadol is much like morphine, hydrocodone, and oxycodone. Some people explain the sensation as being almost euphoric while at the same time reducing or eliminating pain.

As most people know, true opiates such as morphine and hydrocodone are highly addictive drugs because they contain narcotic components. In comparison, Tramadol is a non-narcotic medication even though the effects it produces are similar to narcotics. This is the primary reason many people still question the classification for Tramadol as being a narcotic drug or not.

Effects of Tramadol

While Tramadol is not a narcotic type drug, it still produces effects that people like. In fact, many people unfortunately now abuse this medication because of its effects. For instance, if an individual does not need Tramadol for pain relief, the drug would produce a feeling of being high whereas when prescribed for someone who is in pain, the medication goes directly to the pain, thereby producing little to no high effect. If Tramadol were crushed and snorted or shot in much the same way as heroin, a person would experience an incredible high.

Even though Tramadol is not a narcotic, it can still be addictive although in a unique way to other drugs. Typically what happens is an individual's tolerance builds over time, which means to get the same degree of pain relief, a greater dose is required. Unless prescribed by a reputable doctor, the dose could continually increase to the point of the person now being dependent on Tramadol.

Because there is risk of someone becoming dependent on Tramadol, most doctors are keen to dosage and do not prescribe this medication long-term. Keep in mind that Tramadol is a better treatment option when compared to narcotic type drugs such as morphine, hydrocodone, and oxycodone but it too can be abused. Typically, a doctor will start a person on a very low dose and again, for a short period of time. If needed, the dose and duration can be increased but this is carefully monitored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takin tramadol that I was prescribed before and there was absolutely no euphoria whatsoever