over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scalp dry skin

FordFan

Registered
I keep my hair short (barely long enough to part it). Haircut every two weeks. If I go any longer, I have extreme dry skin issues. I've tried different shampoos and treatments with no luck.

My Barbour said it's due to my hair getting longer and pulling the oil out of my skin. The problem is consistent summer and winter.

I would really like to grow my hair a little longer but dot know what to do.

Any ideas?

Quality anti dandruff shampoo would seem like an overly simple and logical recommendation, lol. But you have tried that. I'd then look into a scalp hydrating product or emu oil, etc. for after the anti dandruff shampoo.

Last edited:
I have to same issue I have tried so many different shampoos but the one I have found that works for me is called Matrix Biolage scalp therapies. No homo I got it at my wife's make up store called Ulta. I keep my hair short due to the same problem if it grows out it's worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to same issue I have tried so many different shampoos but the one I have found that works for me is called Matrix Biolage scalp therapies. No homo I got it at my wife's make up store called Ulta. I keep my hair short due to the same problem if it grows out it's worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to check that out as well as the oil mentioned above. Thanks guys

Scalp massage can't hurt.

Sucks doing it yourself, feels great when someone else does it.

Pickles

I have heard that skin issues like that can be an indication that the person is not getting enough dietary fat in their diet which as bodybuilders can be a problem.

Winter months are the worst for me. Selsum blue or the generic stuff works use it eod

It's probably Seborrheic dermatitis they have rx creams you can get from a dermatologist but I keep mine in check by using selsum blue ed on my face and head

I have similar issues especially in winter. Started using a really good shampoo and conditioner that wife uses. Works really well. Seems to clear it up. Biolage.

Look into regenepure Dr Shampoo worked for me and a few people i recommended it to

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-DR-Hair-Loss-Treatment/dp/B0032FSDOA"]Amazon.com : Regenepure DR Hair Loss Shampoo For Hair Growth and Scalp Treatment in Men and Women : Hair Regrowth Treatments : Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31YmRStj0KL.@@AMEPARAM@@31YmRStj0KL[/ame]

You must try DIY Hair Masks: An oil treatment for your scalp will help to deeply moisturize your scalp and lock-in that natural moisture balance. We recommend using coconut oil as a highly effective intense natural conditioner for the hair and scalp. Rub directly onto dry scalp and hair, put a shower cap on and leave for a minimum of 45 minutes for a deep moisture mask. You may also refer back to our beloved Homemade Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask for an effective, pleasurable treat for your hair and scalp. Another home remedy involves mixing equal parts apple cider vinegar with water, spraying the solution onto the scalp, and waiting at least 15 minutes before rinsing. Regardless of the mask you choose, try keeping with a mask once a week until you've noticed an improvement--and you will!
Besides, Keeping yourself hydrated with water is a complete skin savior especially when it comes to your scalp. Adding some serious hydration to your diet will balance out scalp issues and is the most effective, inexpensive and easiest thing one can do!

I have almost the same issue but Head n Shoulders every other day and some brylcream during the day helps alot.

vitamin a (oral) seems to help quite a bit, also omega 3's (oral also), otherwise coconut oil or olive oil,etc on the scalp should help but that's only masking it and i would imagine could be messy if not careful.

Except the good quality shampoo, you also need keep a health life style.
Eating more fresh vegetable and fruit, the food that have fatty acid will good for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws