over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with Acne running TRT/Prop

kingquery123

Registered
I get 200mg / week test cyp from my doctor and I ran a few bottles of test p @ 300mg a week for about 10 weeks. Since I still take the test C from the doctor but still have some acne issues mostly on back in the sweat areas. I am pretty good with keeping clean and showing twice a day, just didn't know if anyone had ideas.

Panoxyl soap bro works great use it everytime you shower about $8.50 a bar on amazon

Better than the dial anti-bacterial? I guess yours is medicated... Thanks for the tip. I've used benzoyl peroxide cream before for my chest and face but never knew they had a soap

spray on witch hazel with tea tree is great for this to spray your back with after a bath.

Nature is the best to reduce acne problem and skin problems in general. Not only skin but also many other parts of body need things come from nature.
Talking to skin problem especially acne in any age, I recommend 3 things that you might concern.
Firstly, use the white egg with honey is the most common way of my to have better skin condition. The white egg has function to recover damaged skin and tighten pores (this is more powerful than you ever thought because if pores are wide, they will attract more dust from the polluted air, and of course, it brings about acne and many other dangerous disease for skin like skin cancer). How to do it? it is really simple, you just need to separate the white egg and the yolk from each other. Use honey and the white together by mixing them carefully, apply on entire your face not only the damaged areas. Let it dry for 30mins, then re-wash with water. Then apply the yolk again, let it be in 15mins, then rewash again. The yolk has function to support what the white has done before, tighten the pores and protect your skin from sunshine just in case you have to go out many hours.
2ndly, I use sardines oil for better skin condition. You need nutrients from this fish. You can consume it through diet or supplement. But I usually use directly oil in that areas which have acne. It sounds kind a strange but I do that for short time from 2-3 mins so that the oil cannot block the pores. To do this, you need to be careful and accurate to what you have done. If you do not believe me, you can take a trip to this post, because this post help me add sardines oil to my list of skin care routine. https://wikihomenutrition.com/sardines-health-benefits/
lastly, you need to steam your face usually. The best way to steam is using lavender oil with 3-4 droplets and hot water. If you do not have enough time, you can do it more simple like hot water with salt. And more complicated is with herb, but I think this will be the best if you do with herb once/weak. And steaming needs everyday. Steaming helps widen pores and the droplets bring out dust that exist in pores for long time outside with polluted air. And it also help your skin absorb more nutrients from mask that you apply on your face. I think the best way is to steam before doing skin care.
Hope you get what you want!
BTW, dont forget to drink much water when you can, and avoid sunshine or polluted air as much as possible.

Nature is the best to reduce acne problem and skin problems in general. Not only skin but also many other parts of body need things come from nature.
Talking to skin problem especially acne in any age, I recommend 3 things that you might concern.
Firstly, use the white egg with honey is the most common way of my to have better skin condition. The white egg has function to recover damaged skin and tighten pores (this is more powerful than you ever thought because if pores are wide, they will attract more dust from the polluted air, and of course, it brings about acne and many other dangerous disease for skin like skin cancer). How to do it? it is really simple, you just need to separate the white egg and the yolk from each other. Use honey and the white together by mixing them carefully, apply on entire your face not only the damaged areas. Let it dry for 30mins, then re-wash with water. Then apply the yolk again, let it be in 15mins, then rewash again. The yolk has function to support what the white has done before, tighten the pores and protect your skin from sunshine just in case you have to go out many hours.
2ndly, I use sardines oil for better skin condition. You need nutrients from this fish. You can consume it through diet or supplement. But I usually use directly oil in that areas which have acne. It sounds kind a strange but I do that for short time from 2-3 mins so that the oil cannot block the pores. To do this, you need to be careful and accurate to what you have done. If you do not believe me, you can take a trip to this post, because this post help me add sardines oil to my list of skin care routine. https://wikihomenutrition.com/sardines-health-benefits/
lastly, you need to steam your face usually. The best way to steam is using lavender oil with 3-4 droplets and hot water. If you do not have enough time, you can do it more simple like hot water with salt. And more complicated is with herb, but I think this will be the best if you do with herb once/weak. And steaming needs everyday. Steaming helps widen pores and the droplets bring out dust that exist in pores for long time outside with polluted air. And it also help your skin absorb more nutrients from mask that you apply on your face. I think the best way is to steam before doing skin care.
Hope you get what you want!
BTW, dont forget to drink much water when you can, and avoid sunshine or polluted air as much as possible.

Good posting!

+ Antibacterial washing gel\soap!

monistat 7

I put a thread in the beginners forum about this. I used the same cream women use for their yeast infection, Monistat 7. It has antibiotic in it. It cleared up my roid acne 100% within around 2 weeks. I'm talking completely! This worked for me. I hope it helps you out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear