over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for skin?

Pitbull1

Registered
Anyone know any peptides for skin? There are peptides to help you heal torn muscle, peptides that make you release natural HGH, peptides for testosterone, tons of peptides.

Does anyone know of any peptides that make crows feet and wrinkles go away? I know that may sounds strange, but 10 year ago if I would have said we would have peptides for all the things we do now, that would have been crazy sounding

Yes. SNAP-8.
It's similar to Botox in that it relaxes muscles in the face that cause wrinkles.
There is a thread here in which I experimented with SNAP-8 in my forehead and it worked. Do a search on SNAP-8 and it should come up.

Yes. SNAP-8.
It's similar to Botox in that it relaxes muscles in the face that cause wrinkles.
There is a thread here in which I experimented with SNAP-8 in my forehead and it worked. Do a search on SNAP-8 and it should come up.

I would have thought that skin wrinkes are caused by degradation in skin elasticity, not muscles. Any local injections that "cure" wrinkles achieve the effect by swelling or filling the affected areas.

Anyone know any peptides for skin? There are peptides to help you heal torn muscle, peptides that make you release natural HGH, peptides for testosterone, tons of peptides.

Does anyone know of any peptides that make crows feet and wrinkles go away? I know that may sounds strange, but 10 year ago if I would have said we would have peptides for all the things we do now, that would have been crazy sounding

SNAP-8 looks very promising.

I know guys who use DMSO with the likes of hyaluronic acid.

GH peptides and effective vitamin and mineral supplementation should help with prevention.

Hi! did you try snap-8?

snap 8 and epithalon, and aod.

I think you must try snap 8: Reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. Also, it is a safer, cheaper, and milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin, topically targeting the same wrinkle-formation mechanism in a very different way. It has been incorporated in cosmetic formulations such as emulsions, gels, sera, etc., where removal of the deep lines or wrinkles in the forehead or around the eyes area is desired.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws