over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best shampoo for hair health

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the n2 shampoo was awesome but discontinued...it smelled so good and had udo oil, caffeine and some other stuff that was good for elping with grey hairs and keeping hair

anything else out there similar? loved the java smell of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro n2 still being sold on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its good stuff and expensive for my current budget so I found something called Alpecin, which has a caffeine delivery system, that supposed to get to the roots , which in studies has been shown to slow hairloss.

Alpecin appears to be good stuff . have not used it yet

Ive used nizoral for like 12 years now and hairline hasnt changed much, a bit of a widows peak, but a full head of hair. That said I like adding stuff like this just for novelety and ketoconazole shampoo isnt the smoothest so i can add this in on certain days hen I want shinier hair like I did with n2

my brother and I have the same hairline and he doesnt think were have the bald gene. I think ketoconazole shampoo has helped me a lot so ill just keep using it

Last edited:
Some guys will opt for nizoral but honestly I feel Regenepure DR is better because it doesn't dry the hell out of my hair and it actually contributes to better looking hair. I noticed reduced shedding once I started it as well because of the ketoconazole obviously but overall I had better looking hair and all my dandruff went away when I switched to it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032FSDOA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0032FSDOA&linkCode=as2&tag=morplamorda03-20&linkId=GNCWQO77E45RRLI3"]Amazon.com: Regenepure - DR Doctor Recommended Hair Loss Shampoo for Hair Growth and Scalp Treatment - 8 Oz: Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mcDxJ4P2L.@@AMEPARAM@@41mcDxJ4P2L[/ame]

Make sure you get the DR stuff and not the NT stuff if you get this shampoo. One has the ketoconazole in it, the other doesn't

Last edited:
I will provide you with 3 ways to use cocoa butter which is really good for your hair condition so that it can boost the process of growing hair
- Pre-shampoo
You can also use it as a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment.
Try it! Put some cocoa butter (found online or in health food stores) in a cup and melt it in your microwave until it’s a liquid. Apply the oil/liquid to your hair for about 15-20 minutes then shampoo.
- Frizz fighter
You can use cocoa butter as a pomade to help style your hair and keep frizz away as well. Just rub a small amount of cocoa butter in your palms, and smooth over your hair. You can mix a bit of coconut oil or an essential oil with it to give it a scent as well.
- Deep treatment:
Use it as a deep conditioning treatment once or twice a week, depending on your hair type. You’ll notice how much softer and easier to manage your hair will become. Cocoa butter won’t weigh your hair down and it will help to moisturize your hair and scalp.

the n2 shampoo was awesome but discontinued...it smelled so good and had udo oil, caffeine and some other stuff that was good for elping with grey hairs and keeping hair

anything else out there similar? loved the java smell of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N2shampoo is back in stock. You can order it from n2bm.com

N2shampoo is back in stock. You can order it from n2bm.com

I got some of the new stuff. It smells different than the old stuff. The old stuff was darker colored and had more of a coffee shop sharp smell to it. This new stuff stuff also is lighter colored and smells more easy to me, if I had to describe the smell. It still smells great. I put some of the new stuff in the old taller bottle

I wrote n2buildmuscle on their facebook page if it has different ingredients, and they never replied back

The N2 doesn't look like it has ketoconozol in it (may have spelled that wrong)

Unless you have a skin or scalp condition thar requires a specific shampoo your best bet is to use something natural/organic, stay away from Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate, parabens etc.

Anyone know of a shampoo that promotes hair thickness?

but..... doesn't lower DHT levels.

Anyone know of a shampoo that promotes hair thickness?

but..... doesn't lower DHT levels.

I don´t think you should be concerned, in the unlikely event that any shampoo lowers DHT at all it will be on the scalp and not systemically.

I don´t think you should be concerned, in the unlikely event that any shampoo lowers DHT at all it will be on the scalp and not systemically.

yes dht at the scalp, hair follicle level only tight?

Topical an not get into the bloodstream, except if has a carrier like dmso?

You should find a shampoo without sulfates, it does not harm the hair completely.

Between us - shampoo makes the hair clean and that's it. Can still smell good. But the health of the hair begins with care and nutrition (vitamins)

https://www.amazon.com/Salon-Quality-Mens-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B012H49K0M/
irst on the list is K + S Salon Shampoo and Conditioner Set for men and is one of the best man shampoos money can buy. If you are sick and tired of constantly scratching your head, this is the idea shampoo for you and it is available to purchase on Amazon.
This product is known to treat dry scalps and eliminate any dandruff by giving the head the moisture it needs. To get the most of this product and get the best results quickly, one has to spend a few minutes extra in the shower. Ideally between 3-5 minutes, leave the shampoo on your head then rinse it off. You will be amazed with how strong this solution is and why it is number one on this list. Let choose the best dandrufff shampoo for men that can change your emotion daily.
Besides, you can come over some other review sites to have overall ideas.
Here are some review sites:
**broken link removed**
https://www.shampootruth.com/rogaine-mens-hair-regrowth-treatment-review/
https://carekees.com/best-dandruff-shampoo-for-men/
https://www.amazon.com/Just-Men-Control-GX-Grey-Reducing-Shampoo/product-reviews/B01M7ZQQ3G
https://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=50352

I use Monat and it works so great. I have hair regrowth and I don't have bad hair days. I've been using it for 6 months now, I won't use anything else. It's safe for color treated hair and its chemical-free made of essential oils and plants. Actually, Monat works as natural Supplement for my hair. :headbang:

It doesn't mess with the bodies DHT levels does it? Only on the scalp? I went through as bottle of it and was thinking of getting more.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws