over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanted to share some temporary fixes to shedding hair

Adr805

Registered
Ive been a barber for a while now, luckily i dont have mpb in my family, both sides all have their hair, fathers uncles, grandfathers etc.. but wanted to share some tips on how to darken your hair and make it look fuller. My corners of my hairline do recede however and i do use these products to seem darker/ fuller. These are temporary and semipermanent fixes, and pretty much can only be done to people with some hair on there scalp. I feel like nOt many people know about this stuff who arent barbers or in the hair industry. Most people wont offer it and you may need to ask for it.

1. Kiss express. I have an air compressor with a little needle type spray gun that sprays this out. My favorite of them all in my opinion. Its a semipermanent dye that can be applied to the hair and beards to appear fuller and darker. As well dyes the skin to make the hair seem fuller and darker.

2. Hair fibres, a very temporary fix, alot of older men i cut request this who are balding at the crown and thinning on the scalp. This is what it soundss like. Theyre little fibres that resemble hair to make the hair look fuller and darker. Once again a very temporary fix. Id reccomend this for a job interview or a date, but once again it is very temporary. Most common brand ive seen is topixx.

3. Bigen (beijin) a semi permanent dye that is mixed and applied with a brush, directly to the scalp towards the hairline. On some people ive seen this can last months. Have never had much luck woth this but some of the other barbers swear by it.

4. Just a reccomendation if youre hairline is receding, i would reccomend growing your hair out and letting the bangs fall over your forehead to make it seem like you have a fuller head of hair. Learn how to style it and as long as your hair on the top of the scalp is not thinning id reccomend asking your barber or whoever you have mess with your hair either point cut or use texture shears to apply texture, and possibly add texture powder if they offer it.

Hopefully this helps some people out

I
4. Just a reccomendation if youre hairline is receding, i would reccomend growing your hair out and letting the bangs fall over your forehead to make it seem like you have a fuller head of hair. Learn how to style it and as long as your hair on the top of the scalp is not thinning id reccomend asking your barber or whoever you have mess with your hair either point cut or use texture shears to apply texture, and possibly add texture powder if they offer it.

Hopefully this helps some people out

Im not too sure on the other four, but this one I copied and printed it , and will show to my barber.

Im getting my haircut tomorrow so hopefully he has these tools, and I can let you know how my hair looks before and after.

Im not too sure on the other four, but this one I copied and printed it , and will show to my barber.

Im getting my haircut tomorrow so hopefully he has these tools, and I can let you know how my hair looks before and after.

Just let him know you want the Donald Trump cut. He'll know exactly what to do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131