advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When did you start losing hair ( JUICERS ) ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
At what age did you start losing hair ?

I'm 23, I don't know if I'm prone to Hairloss but I still have thick hair and a perfect hairline, juicing for 2 years...

do you think I'm prone or not ?

I still have a full head of hair. Generally those who have thick hair don't have to worry about MPB. If you're father and grandparents still have a full head of hair you'll be fine.

Almost as soon as i started using aas, but im not bothered as the hair growth on my back makes up for the loss of hair on my head:p

At what age did you start losing hair ?

I'm 23, I don't know if I'm prone to Hairloss but I still have thick hair and a perfect hairline, juicing for 2 years...

do you think I'm prone or not ?

I had thick hair and its thinned out. there is no baldness in my family either.

when you are on do you notice hair falling out?

put a piece of white paper on a desk and gently rub your fingers through your hair. it a lot of hairs fall out easily, then you are probably looking at a problem. when I am off cycle or running hrt dose test- maybe out 10 hairs will fall out. on cycle 100- 200 can fall out.

adding rogaine on cycle or using one of the many topicals out there will probably help you tremendously.

I had a receding hairline at 17, long before I took any AAS...pretty much just rock the shaved head look now, at least I look good with it.

I've been losing my hair since high school. Juice has not helped. Like most people said, you are likely to be ok if your family does not have a history.

I'm destined to lose it either way...

No hair loss, and I've used some pretty harsh hair offenders for supplements. If you aren't prone to it, it won't happen.

My hair started receeding pretty badly with masteron
i had no problems will i started using mast...have only used npp and 200mg of test for the last six months and my hair has made an incredible rebound. I take biotin everyday and use nizoral 2%.

my hair was getting really thin on 1 gram of tren ace ew, and 2 other grams of anabolics...i am just hoping that was what caused it and i am not prone to mpb.

i had no problems will i started using mast...have only used npp and 200mg of test for the last six months and my hair has made an incredible rebound. I take biotin everyday and use nizoral 2%.

my hair was getting really thin on 1 gram of tren ace ew, and 2 other grams of anabolics...i am just hoping that was what caused it and i am not prone to mpb.

Tech,

Try the biotin peptide. Its good but pricey.

I've been jucing for 17 years and have no hair loss issues , I keep mine high and tight so it'd be hard to tell on the sides but the top is still thick as hell.

The hair on my chest and back is thick and grows realy fast

My hair is very thick as in size (guess thats corse) also , not sire if that has anything to do with hair staying put

Mine got thinned and after awhile it went back to normal(with caffeine shampoo that is).

The weird thing is that I lost A LOT of hair on my PCT and not during the cycle

As soon as I touched Dbal my hair has been progressivly thinning.

about 22. way before i started using aas. i figured if i am going to be bald i am going to be big and bald. skinny and bald = cancer patient look. while i was losing it i tried finasteride. bad bad drug. killed my penis, dead. I rather have that work then hair. so i just buzz it very low.

I'm 24 yrs old and I noticed it thinning out a couple yrs ago. Male pattern baldness runs in my family.

I haven't done a cycle yet (I'm getting ready to run my first cycle soon btw) so hearing from some of you guys that the juice just speeds that up... which most definitely sucks!

Oh well I'm gonna suck it up and keep with a very very short "buzz cut" for now. (which I have already) I'm not about to spend and waste money on re-grow hair shit! Instead I come to terms with it and accept it so when more of my hair goes... looks like I'll be going with the "Branch Warren" or "Stone Cold Steve Austin" Bald look!

Getting ready to turn 28, had a thinning hairline well before I started aas @ age 26. Ive saved a shit ton of money by just shaving my head myself the last 6-7 years hahaha im usually wearing hats any!

PS
Ive got a mean mohawk hairline :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner