over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is my beard changing color?

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so I have black hair and so does the rest of my family but I notice some red(or very light brown) beard growing and though well it's only one or two. Well now it's like 50-60 of them. In fact I have seen a couple that change from black to red(or again very light brown).

Anybody knows why this is happening?

It happens. I have black hair also, yet if I grow my beard it's mixed red an black. I have light complexion an a few hairs on top are red but not enough for people to notice.

I have the same problem!

Grown into patches on both my cheeks, looks pretty damn cool though.

could be a hormones type thing, when i started juicing my facial hair became red lol, prob was gunna happened anyways though but had always had brown facial hair before. melontan 2 makes my facial hair jet black though.

same with me. I have dark brown hair and my beard has a red tint to it. Not to mention more and more gray hairs. I do notice it seems redder during the summer when im outside more

Ok so I have black hair and so does the rest of my family but I notice some red(or very light brown) beard growing and though well it's only one or two. Well now it's like 50-60 of them. In fact I have seen a couple that change from black to red(or again very light brown).

Your aging.

Are you using MT2? My dark hair on my head and goatee are now light and my eye brows are now blonde and falling out. My skin is incredibly dark. It's almost like all the color Is going to my skin and leaving my hair.

Interesting. MTII made my hair and eyes darker as well as my skin tone. Now that i've been off of it though the red hairs in my beard have returned. roughly 20% red.

Interesting. MTII made my hair and eyes darker as well as my skin tone. Now that i've been off of it though the red hairs in my beard have returned. roughly 20% red.

how long did you feel until the effects of MTII went away after stopping?

could be a hormones type thing, when i started juicing my facial hair became red lol, prob was gunna happened anyways though but had always had brown facial hair before. melontan 2 makes my facial hair jet black though.

I think that's the reason. Didn't know cycles could do that shit :/

Your aging.

I'm 22 :(

Are you using MT2? My dark hair on my head and goatee are now light and my eye brows are now blonde and falling out. My skin is incredibly dark. It's almost like all the color Is going to my skin and leaving my hair.

No I've never even tried MT2 but all that from MT2? I didn't know it could of caused that. How long have did you run it and at what dosage?

Google,

Wow this is actually happening to me to, i have black hair and my beard is turning red and light brown as well and is freaking me out because its real noticable being im spanish and italian and darker competion. Just started happening after my last blast. Glad im not the only one and im interested in the responses.

Last edited:

me too-hair got darker and facial hair was almost black

Your aging.

Exactly, I've got light brown, red and black and a shit load of grey popping up all over the place and my forehead is having its own race to the back of my head :(

i have the same problem, im 24 and quite a few of my mates have a similar problem...the weirdest thing for me is that when its just stubble it appears all black but then if i leave it for a few days it starts to turn red....more so around my jaw as oppose to my cheeks and neck. Seems strange but the more people ive spoke to about it the more common it seems.

For some reason tren does this to me.i know I know.lol.but it's true.

Just wait till it starts going gray on ya...:banghead:
The ladies do like it though...

Interesting. The opposite things happens for me. Off of gear, my beard is many colors, from blonde to brown to redish to almost black. When I'm on gear, it turns all black. Seems to return to more diverse colors when off gear.

Lmao!!! You just going crazy.lol.no for real I noticed the same thing.still lmao.though.

My beard is white on the ends and dark the first couple inches out of my skin. MT2 does that plus I'm a old/aging fucker. T

I think the sun can change the color as well. My beard is normal dark brown with a few grey's here and there but during the summer I'll get lots of blonde hair come in.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear