over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

large acne on head and itchy scalp?

mchief101

Registered
for some reason my scalp and i have large hard acne on my head, there is alot at the back of my head and i cant get rid of it. any ways to help this ? oh and itchy ass scalp!

I used to have this problem and switching to a better quality conditioner helped me.

try a better conditoner like sb said and dont pick at it if you do it will never go away and you will get bald spots.

Go see a good hairstylist. I did an I always had issues. He's got me on good products designed for my hair type. Now my hair is better then ever. Never have itchy scalp, hair is always in style, I'm always getting compliments from females about it.

its crazy cuz im not going bald but the acne when it comes up creates a bald spot! i feel like shaving my entire head thats how crazy it is. itchy and acne. what conditioners do u guys recommend? srsly

Hey :p
Dont use conditioner if you have acne it will clog it more get a good gentle cleanse shampoo or hair and body wash with no perfume or additives that will itch or irritate. X

Are you usin Tren E? Ive had the same problem using that substance alone.

A good salicylic acid product such as T-gel.

Low dose accutane will help with the acne .
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

i was going to just mention this....T/SAL from neutrogena works very well, you may also find in store brands that should work the same. i have this problem myself, so i've tried almost everything you can think of. T/SAL works, also tea tree oils will work wonders!!! just dab some tea tree oil on a cotton ball/swab, and apply to the area. you can also look for shampoos/conditioners that are tea tree based, as you should only use the T/SAL shampoo a few times per week. hope this helps.

Are you usin Tren E? Ive had the same problem using that substance alone.

yes im using tren e.....approaching 4th week of it. when i was on trt the acne wasnt too bad but as soon as i hop back on blast acne and itchyness came back! could that mean my tren e is g2g ? :p

and thank u everyone for your responses, i will definately go to the store tmr and look for what was suggested! and good to see other people have this prob to!

Last edited:
i was going to just mention this....T/SAL from neutrogena works very well, you may also find in store brands that should work the same. i have this problem myself, so i've tried almost everything you can think of. T/SAL works, also tea tree oils will work wonders!!! just dab some tea tree oil on a cotton ball/swab, and apply to the area. you can also look for shampoos/conditioners that are tea tree based, as you should only use the T/SAL shampoo a few times per week. hope this helps.

Yep, excellent advice. I use T-gel and a tea tree oil conditioner. Took care of some weird scalp acne tren gave me.

In the FWIW category: I've had this problem for decades, prior to getting on TRT, which is my only use of AAS. When I got on TRT, we found that my E2 levels were off the chart high, so one of the meds I take is Arimidex.

After experimenting with taking this drug, and not taking this drug, it really seems like when I'm good with taking it consistently, the acne on my scalp is pretty much gone. If I skip taking it for a week or two, boom, the acne is back.

I even ended up shaving my head completely, hoping that would help control this acne, and it didn't. All that accomplished was putting the acne in clear view.

So maybe get your E2 levels checked? Maybe you need to get on an aromotase inhibitor?

In the FWIW category: I've had this problem for decades, prior to getting on TRT, which is my only use of AAS. When I got on TRT, we found that my E2 levels were off the chart high, so one of the meds I take is Arimidex.

After experimenting with taking this drug, and not taking this drug, it really seems like when I'm good with taking it consistently, the acne on my scalp is pretty much gone. If I skip taking it for a week or two, boom, the acne is back.

I even ended up shaving my head completely, hoping that would help control this acne, and it didn't. All that accomplished was putting the acne in clear view.

So maybe get your E2 levels checked? Maybe you need to get on an aromotase inhibitor?

That's interesting. For me excessive estradiol is plain evil: acne, hair loss, prostate swelling, oily skin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131