over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE

MarkcusMaximus

Registered
Why do guys in the gym have it, and Pro's never do. They can't all use acutane, with the way it raises your blood pressure and the added sides. My only conclusion is the acne is from diet, not the actual gear. Personally if I eat dairy fats I break out. If I eat clean I stay clear. Can anyone voice their oppinion on acne and the cause of it. The point of bodybuilding is to look good, not worse.

Genetics and yeah diet plays a huge part. Only thing to give me acne was clomid an it was AWFUL.

For me using some face products like twice to three times a day and also changing my pillow case every two days and washing the sheets two to three times a week.

Ive seen many pros up close and they do get acne trust me. Pictures in the mags are easily edited.

Genetics and yeah diet plays a huge part. Only thing to give me acne was clomid an it was AWFUL.

I think thats whats happening to me right now....I did a cycle and was fine zero acne and then I decided to hop on a cruise. I had a bottle of clomid because I originally planned to do a PCT but decided against it and now I have been using the clomid to just fill my balls out a bit until I get HCG. Now my back and shoulders are getting pretty bad and its bee 4 weeks on it almost done with it. Shit is killer man if thats what my acne is from, thank god its almost gone

First and last time I ever used clomid, had some terrible sides. Might try again at just 25mg a day

Why do guys in the gym have it, and Pro's never do. They can't all use acutane, with the way it raises your blood pressure and the added sides. My only conclusion is the acne is from diet, not the actual gear. Personally if I eat dairy fats I break out. If I eat clean I stay clear. Can anyone voice their oppinion on acne and the cause of it. The point of bodybuilding is to look good, not worse.

Pros have acne. Photoshop does one hell of a job covering it up in mags. Most bbing vids aren't shot in HD therefore the zits don't really show unless it's huge or there's a cluster of them.

clomid is known for causing acne. i get acne from test, even low dose, on my back and shoulders.

I think a lot of the pros do have acne issues, especially on their backs, but one of the main things that distinguishes the big boys from us mere mortals is the genetic disposition to be able to deal with the sides effects of aas.

for me it has been the change in hormones rather than the actual clomid itself. I did 8 weeks of just oral winny and 4 (i think) weeks of clomid for pct, only a tid bit of acne. This past cycle of test prop, im doing pct right now with clomid and acne is, say the least, not pretty. and im doing 25 mg clomid. (started at 100, then tapering down) however, i also am genetically prone to acne as well. but thats mainly face.

on another point, think of a woman on her period. youre essentially doing the same thing. (not essentially at all really but you get the point.) your hormones are far from stable durign pct. as such, sebacious glands do the heebee geebies and acne runs rampant. Just scrub and cud poss try salicylic acid scrubs.

Acne is genetic. I had it bad bad bad for years. Every off season I'd increase the dose of everything I was taking, and subsequently my acne would get worse, go figure huh? Ran accutane for 8 months @ 20mg/day and i was gone after I stopped. My test dose never goes above 2g's/week now, and the rest never goes above 2g collectively as well. I'm 95% clear now. Get a white head here and there; that's it.

Acne is genetic. I had it bad bad bad for years. Every off season I'd increase the dose of everything I was taking, and subsequently my acne would get worse, go figure huh? Ran accutane for 8 months @ 20mg/day and i was gone after I stopped. My test dose never goes above 2g's/week now, and the rest never goes above 2g collectively as well. I'm 95% clear now. Get a white head here and there; that's it.

I keep hearing you need to use accutane for 6 months or longer....why is that?

Because it takes time to change your sebaceous glands and shrink pores.

Because it takes time to change your sebaceous glands and shrink pores.

Gotcha...so a safe cycle of accutane would be 20mg per day for 6 months?

How often should you get blood work done? What are we looking for in the pannel to be concerned with?

Minocycline (oral) and a topical acne creme in combination with good diet and cleansing habits work well.

Would 30mg per day be ok?

My source has it in 30mg dosages so thats prob what I will end up taking.

Would 30mg per day be ok?

My source has it in 30mg dosages so thats prob what I will end up taking.

Short-term, you may need more. Long-term, that's probably too much. Tough answer, I know. Although most derms prescribe way too much with that outmoded bodyweight % dosing schedule.

How severe is the acne? Also, YGPM for a source that is customizable with dosing.

A pro told me that human grade gh will make the skin nice and clear and take care of the aas-induced acne.

A pro told me that human grade gh will make the skin nice and clear and take care of the aas-induced acne.

You should go by what scientific studies show on this subject, not by what some pro told you. I've never come across a valid study that says that acne clears up on gh whether it's pharma or generic. The only effect on skin gh has is skin tightening as far as I know.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner