over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

markluv11

Registered
I've been taking AAS for almost two years and i've lost so much hair. I've taken anything in the world you can think of for hairloss and nothing stops it including finastride. I've tried doses of finastrside from 1mg a day to 2.5mg a day on LOW doses of test and still hairloss. I know the finastride is working because at 2.5mg to much dht is being blocked and hindering the effects of the TEST. No matter whether the dose of AAS is moderate or aggressive I still lose about the same amount of hair. I use Nizoral 2% EOD. I've also created a custom nizoral shampoo that contains 2% nizoral, spironolactone, and azelic acid cream and still the shedding continues. The hairloss isnt just a specific area. Its thinning at the "widows peak" as well as all throughout the front crown I think they call it. A Can I just be shedding due to imbalanced hormones and not actually losing hair permanently to DHT since it seems the hairloss isnt being cause from DHT?

Curious for your thoughts.

I think test it self can possibly create hairless even with out converting to DHT. I gave up on that research a long time ago.

I've been taking AAS for almost two years and i've lost so much hair. I've taken anything in the world you can think of for hairloss and nothing stops it including finastride. I've tried doses of finastrside from 1mg a day to 2.5mg a day on LOW doses of test and still hairloss. I know the finastride is working because at 2.5mg to much dht is being blocked and hindering the effects of the TEST. No matter whether the dose of AAS is moderate or aggressive I still lose about the same amount of hair. I use Nizoral 2% EOD. I've also created a custom nizoral shampoo that contains 2% nizoral, spironolactone, and azelic acid cream and still the shedding continues. The hairloss isnt just a specific area. Its thinning at the "widows peak" as well as all throughout the front crown I think they call it. A Can I just be shedding due to imbalanced hormones and not actually losing hair permanently to DHT since it seems the hairloss isnt being cause from DHT?

It's possible it could be from hormone fluctuations -- hard to say.
If it's due to mpb, look for the pattern - thinning at the crown and temples.

I don't know what you've used besides test but finasteride is ineffective against many AAS. Dianabol, for example, can be hard on the hairline but because it isn't a substrate of 5ar, finasteride doesn't help.

I gave up on worrying about hair loss yrs ago. But then again, I'm no spring chicken.

It's possible it could be from hormone fluctuations -- hard to say.
If it's due to mpb, look for the pattern - thinning at the crown and temples.

I don't know what you've used besides test but finasteride is ineffective against many AAS. Dianabol, for example, can be hard on the hairline but because it isn't a substrate of 5ar, finasteride doesn't help.

I know finastride isn't effective to anything that isn't a 5ar. I've used deca and NPP in the pass but i'm currently only taking TEST and have been for awhile and still no improvement with the finastride. The confusing matter is I took 2.5mg of finastride for awhile and it was blocking so much dht I was getting dry skin, less acne, and no gains in the gym. Yet my hair was still falling out. This is all on top of the topical shampoos and stuff I use. I'm completely convinced that the hairloss isnt related to dht because with my regimen no dht would survive. I upped the dose to 2.5mg on 200mg of test p and still hair loss. Still used my topicals etc. 200mg of test a week is nothing and espceially with 2.5 of finastride and the topicals, i shouldnt lose a single follicle. This is why i'm convinced the hairloss isnt from dht but not how else I could be losing hair from steroids which is why i'm here.

I know finastride isn't effective to anything that isn't a 5ar. I've used deca and NPP in the pass but i'm currently only taking TEST and have been for awhile and still no improvement with the finastride. The confusing matter is I took 2.5mg of finastride for awhile and it was blocking so much dht I was getting dry skin, less acne, and no gains in the gym. Yet my hair was still falling out. This is all on top of the topical shampoos and stuff I use. I'm completely convinced that the hairloss isnt related to dht because with my regimen no dht would survive. I upped the dose to 2.5mg on 200mg of test p and still hair loss. Still used my topicals etc. 200mg of test a week is nothing and espceially with 2.5 of finastride and the topicals, i shouldnt lose a single follicle. This is why i'm convinced the hairloss isnt from dht but not how else I could be losing hair from steroids which is why i'm here.

Check your thyroid. Hypo and hyperthyroidism can cause hairloss. Blood work is a good idea anyway.

WRT mpb, be honest with yourself. If your hairloss is following the pattern of mpb, it's almost certainly mpb. Just because you're aggressively treating it doesn't me it's not happening.

You mentioned frontal loss. How old are you? If you're still quite young -early 20's - you may just be developing a normal male hairline.

Whenever I get on t3, I'll shed hair but I think you are just causing a hair growth cycle to reboot because none of the hairs have the little white bulb on the end.

I started shedding after a superdrol cycle over a year and a half ago and it never stopped. I am currently on TRT and still have some shedding however I have found a shampoo that seems to be helping. It's called Revita by DS. Laboratories. I used to stress about the hair loss but I am over it. I am gonna use that shampoo and whatever happens, happens.

I havent done any blood test to measure dht or thyroid. I recently had my yearly physical, I will check and see if my thyroid was checked in that blood work. If it wasnt I will go get blood work done asap. As far as blood for for dht, what do I request from the doc to get that tested?

Someone asked my age, i'm 27.

Last edited:
As far as blood for for dht, what do I request from the doc to get that tested?
QUOTE]

Just ask for the dht blood test. Tell him you are concerned about your hair falling out and want to know it your level is high.

I was on 5 mg of fin a day and my dht was at the high end of normal.

I have since added 2.5 mg of proscar to my regime.

By the way, are you taking anything for estradiol?

As far as blood for for dht, what do I request from the doc to get that tested?
QUOTE]

Just ask for the dht blood test. Tell him you are concerned about your hair falling out and want to know it your level is high.

I was on 5 mg of fin a day and my dht was at the high end of normal.

I have since added 2.5 mg of proscar to my regime.

By the way, are you taking anything for estradiol?

I will have to get them checked. When you say estradiol, are you referring to estrogen? If so, yes I just actually switched off aromasin and started taking formeron.

Blood work for sure. Need real reports to see whats going on inside.
If you can.......ask the doctor to do a full hormone panel. This way you can see everything, not just DHT. He can check test(both), estrogen,diol etc..HGH, DHT, Thyroid etc etc.... . I suggest to all my bro's to get the hormone tests done asap. This way you have a baseline of where your levels are at. Guys that are 30 that never took anabolics can then track to see if they are lowering etc.. PEACE

I was losing my hair before aas, but blasting and even trt has sped up the process. i would stay away from finasteride. that drug killed my sex drive along with other problems. Many people have permanent libido and ED problems from it. propeciahelp.com is full of them. Hair loss is a side effect of aas, you have to decide if you want hair or muscles if you are losing it.

I was losing my hair before aas, but blasting and even trt has sped up the process. i would stay away from finasteride. that drug killed my sex drive along with other problems. Many people have permanent libido and ED problems from it. propeciahelp.com is full of them. Hair loss is a side effect of aas, you have to decide if you want hair or muscles if you are losing it.

If I don't have hair I wont be having sex soooo.. lol

MPB is much more complex than just DHT. If it were just DHT related it would have been cured. People have taken their DHT levels down to eunuch levels and still experienced MPB

If I don't have hair I wont be having sex soooo.. lol

The shaved head look is more popular now than ever! You can be bald and beautiful. But if hair loss is a big deal there are options (toupee's, hair transplant, head tattooing and drugs to keep your hair. And don't you ever forget the tried and true fix to hair loss - THE comb over!!! :headbang:

I just decided to shave mine and get big. I have been out of the dating scene for a while and i know some young women will have an issue if you are young and bald. Do what you think is best.

MPB is much more complex than just DHT. If it were just DHT related it would have been cured. People have taken their DHT levels down to eunuch levels and still experienced MPB

True i still lost it on finasteride, even at a tiny dose of 0.25mg. at this less than prescription dose i still had sexual problems weak boners , no morning wood etc. I had to walk away from the drug. it is a complex thing to treat and i don't see a treatment that will really work until cell regeneration is brought to the market. that is probably 5 years off though.

Blood work for sure. Need real reports to see whats going on inside.
If you can.......ask the doctor to do a full hormone panel. This way you can see everything, not just DHT. He can check test(both), estrogen,diol etc..HGH, DHT, Thyroid etc etc.... . I suggest to all my bro's to get the hormone tests done asap. This way you have a baseline of where your levels are at. Guys that are 30 that never took anabolics can then track to see if they are lowering etc.. PEACE

I went through a copy of my blood work I had done about a month ago. A hormone panel was not included by my thyroid was tested. Below are the results. Anything to be concerned about or could point to my hairloss issues?

T4 Free - 1.4ng/dL
TSH - 0.83 mIU/L

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member