Do you ever get your back waxed?

• Yes

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 39.7%

• Total voters

Idra

Registered
If so what are your thoughts on it? I've been considering it, since my back is too wide for me to really reach everything efficiently, plus my hair grows extremely fast, so a longer term alternative would certainly be nice.

It really really hurts and grows back too fast. I have some one shave it for me.
My back is always itchy especially on AS, the hair grows fast and my skin gets all weird.
Shaving it makes me feel so much better

It is bad at first depending on how hairy you are. The more you get it done the more it thins out and then trips to get it done will be less and less. I have been having it done for ten years and go once every 2-3 mos.

Yes, once. It hurt like a mother and i broke out from it. Wouldn't do it again.

Once-it reminded me of the scene in 40 Year Old Virgin-hurt so bad-wouldnt even think of doing that again...now I get my wife to trim up and shave the bits I cant reach-more work but WAY less painful!

They have updated the technique the pain is minimal now, it took about 10 -15 min and I was done, much easier than shaving too.

Had it done a few times, but have not had it done since starting Accutane. First time hurt like crazy!!! Each time got easier and easier.

I will say this I HURT SO BAD, Ill just have the wife shave my back every few days to hell with the waxing shit!!!!

The way it is done now, it doesn't hurt much. I broke out a little the first time, the next time nothing. The home was kits are not too bad either.

Been doing it for years

My wife hates shaving because of the rough stubble that grows back :p

I used to have a really hairy back. I'll be honest. The first couple of times hurt like hell depending how hairy you are. It felt like someone just peeled off my skin and then hit it with a blow torch. Much worse than any tattoo I have had done. You may break out the first times too. You are ripping the hair out at the root.

I can say that the pain gets MUCH less the more you do it and the hair over time grows back much finer and thinner. I am almost hairless now. I love it.

lucky for me I dont grow hair on my back, but I have waxed my arms.
Have a lot of tattoos, so it looks better hairless.
Hurt first time, but once you do it regularly its not bad.
Its worse when the hair is to long.

I just had it done. The pain wasn't too bad. It was about what I expected. What I didn't expect was the acne afterwards. That shit was horrible. My back was like hamburger it was so bad. Very sensitive. White heads every day. It's still not all gone and it's been over a week now. I dunno if I'd do it again.

My fiancee waxes my shoulders and back for me. It hurts, but honestly, you'd be a pussy if you couldn't take the pain.

Ive waxed the key is to keep it up, as long as it doesnt get too long its over quick and not that bad...if you let it go a little too long it can get more painful. Mine doesnt get that bad but I hate any so I do it once a month and im good...if yours is bad you might need to do it a couple times a month and it really wont be that bad. The first time you do it is the worst and if you let it go more than your normal amount of time it starts to suck again. If I wait a few months for example itll be longer and be annoying again. You can easily handle the pain tho, I tried electrolisis once as a dare as a girl I was seeing was having it done and complained how much it hurt and that shit hurts, bad, like id never do it again bad.

Wax arms, chest, legs and under arms.. Occasionally get the few on my back ripped out, otherwise my fiance pulls them out with her pluckers..

Under arms bleed sometimes, but looks much better hair free..

Laser is just too dear to even consider..

Have to admit, waxing is some painful shit. My girl shaves my back or I nair it using a back brush to apply it, once a week or so. Everything els gets shaved.

My girlfriend trims mine with the clippers, after a few Tren cycles, I seem to have alot more hair and thicker

My gf waxed mine, upper back hurts like hell/ traps area but the more you go down the less pain.
You'll get used to it, and it's much smoother than shaving, shaving Is easier n faster though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear