over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

generic botox?

jimbo69

Banned
a couple years ago i used to see cheap chinese botox available online but i havnt seen it in a while, does anyone know if its still available? id like to buy some generic botox and maybe some filler of some type, please no lectures on how i shouldnt inject myself, i had friends who bought the chinese botox a while back and my friends wife is a doctor and she injected it, it worked well but we cant find it anymore.

i would also be interested in this/.

yea it sucks because it was cheap, you could get a vial of botox and a vial of restylan for like 25 bucks each, if you went to a doctor the same amount would cost like 1200--1500 bucks or more...the botox was easy from what i remember, but the restylin was a bit more tricky, im starting to get these small lines that run from my nose to the corners of my mouth, it may really begin to effect my ability to sleep with 18 year old girls if we dont take care of this soon:) lol, but seriously , im in my 30s and between all this crap im needing to try to stay young( shit to keep my hair, growth hormones, botox, fillers, lol) i would not even be able to pay my bills, at least with the chinese stuff its affordable and worked well...these was an american site selling it but they were shut down and i dont see it on alibaba either anymore, i think alergen(the company that makes botox) used their team of lawyers to try and put a stop to the effect on their cash cow...the mark up must be amazing if the chinese are able to sell it at 25 bucks and still turn a profit and the brand name wholesale price is like 600 bucks a vial and if a man wanted to do his forhead and perhaps 2 other places, he would need two vials!! insane! not to mention the doctors fee and any fillers, you are looking at over 2 grand every few months

What about ergos snap8. I know jj ran it with good results and posted pics. Anyone else use this?

yea it sucks because it was cheap, you could get a vial of botox and a vial of restylan for like 25 bucks each, if you went to a doctor the same amount would cost like 1200--1500 bucks or more...the botox was easy from what i remember, but the restylin was a bit more tricky, im starting to get these small lines that run from my nose to the corners of my mouth, it may really begin to effect my ability to sleep with 18 year old girls if we dont take care of this soon:) lol, but seriously , im in my 30s and between all this crap im needing to try to stay young( shit to keep my hair, growth hormones, botox, fillers, lol) i would not even be able to pay my bills, at least with the chinese stuff its affordable and worked well...these was an american site selling it but they were shut down and i dont see it on alibaba either anymore, i think alergen(the company that makes botox) used their team of lawyers to try and put a stop to the effect on their cash cow...the mark up must be amazing if the chinese are able to sell it at 25 bucks and still turn a profit and the brand name wholesale price is like 600 bucks a vial and if a man wanted to do his forhead and perhaps 2 other places, he would need two vials!! insane! not to mention the doctors fee and any fillers, you are looking at over 2 grand every few months
yeah, im 41. i had botox done once by a doctor but was not very impressed with the results but they said for the best results you have to keep doing it. at $400.00/pop for just my eyes (which i did see some improvement) and my forehead (saw absolutely nothing!) i said fuck that! she did use another thing on that line you are taling about. im trying to recall the name...ahh juvederm. it was a filler. it worked well. personally im not too bothered by the crows feet but my wife is wanting to get on a botox regimen. she is also 41.

generic botulism poison? Google some of the adverse affects from that. Allergan has a patent on their formula. Botox is down to like $6/unit now!

You could also try a topical with a transdermal carrier, snap 8, hyaluronic acid (a plumper) vit C is also good. We had one made at the compounding pharmacy. It`s less dramatic effects than injectables... but so is the price :) But it does help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws