advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get these light pale circles on skin before?

Jelet

Registered
A87DD84D-F3E2-4EE5-9337-569CC103A48D-957-000000AFADB10557_zpsbb4b11c8.jpg

501D1571-625B-40FD-9687-C2BEE720A09C-957-000000AFBA765652_zps7584a6a1.jpg

I indoor tanned over the summer and fall but then stopped. And now as i lose my tan i see these little circle on me:mad:

i have seborrheic dermatitis , so im not sure if this has anything to do with it or if its just "tan spots" have indoor tanning.. I never used tan lotion on my back and thats where i have these spots(it got rid of my pimples on my back, so thats why..)

Almost look's like some sort of skin fungus??

It could be a yeast infection called tinea versicolor. However my guess would 100% be loss of pigment (idiopathic hypomelanosis). It's basically sun damage from past tanning. They will never go away and I would recommend sun protection and less beds to not damage your skin further.

That could possibly be Vitalago.......

That could possibly be Vitalago.......

It could be vitiligo but by appearance I would say it isn't. Vitiligo is also very uncommon and the info about using sunbeds for many months would suggest sun damage. I have similar spots on my body but not very noticeable. They are obviously much more noticeable when I am very tanned.

It could be a yeast infection called tinea versicolor. However my guess would 100% be loss of pigment (idiopathic hypomelanosis). It's basically sun damage from past tanning. They will never go away and I would recommend sun protection and less beds to not damage your skin further.

Thanks guys and yea the sun damage sounds about right since i didnt lotion my back and got them after tanning... Thanks.

I've had it before, it's a fungus. Buy some anti fungal (ie athletes foot stuff) and to apply to it, also wash with Selson blue anti dandruff shampoo and it'll go away.

Last edited:
I've had it before, it's a fungus. Buy some anti fungal (ie athletes foot stuff) and to apply to it, also wash with Selson blue anti dandruff shampoo and it'll go away.

Thanks ill get some athlete foot spray and give it a try. I wil post the outcome after a month of using it just in case anyone is curious...

It was tinea versicolor, but it is dead. No worries, you don't have sun damage. Tinea versicolor is a skin fungus that some people get in the spring time. And it dies after summer. While it is alive it is not really noticeable. Maybe a little red, slight itchy, and you could slightly feel it from the touch IF you were looking for it. The reason why you have the white spots now is, you got some sun while the fungus was alive, and it does not allow the skin to take on pigmentation. Then later on it died and you are left with the white spots. You could just go get a tan and they would be gone after 4 or 5 sessions. Just keep in mind that Tinea versicolor season is coming around again, And you can get the fungus from an unclean tanning bed. Like someone else said the treatment is Sulfur. Which is the active ingredient in Selsun blue, but only 1%. With a prescription you can get a Selsun blue at 2 %.

guts and blood and Elvia are right. My father had Tinea Versicolor (sp?) when I was growing up. I always noticed it on his back when we would go to the lake. The doc prescribed him an anti fungal and it cleared up. I think sun can exacerbate it.

I forgot the name of the pigment loss, but it is not reverseable. Be careful with sun/tanning exposure.

A friend of mine got them and the dos said it is an allergic reaction of skin, caused by stress.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics