over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopping Nizoral any Concerns?

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

my days of blasting are long gone and now i am currently running only 160mg of test c a week with about 55-60 ius of hgh a week.

i started using nizoral 2% about a year and a half ago. using every time i take a shower. i thought the nizoral was extremely beneficial when i got up to the high high doses but now i think its time to stop as my hair is way to dry. it just does not look healthy. should i be worried about a shed or losing hair that the nizoral maybe helped?

any anyone know a very good conditioner that they would recomend? lol never thought i would be asking that on here :D

wondering the same question....my hair gets really dry on this so I do eod and use a dandruff shampoo with conditioner as well...it helped me, but interested in what others have to say...

Coconut oil as a leave on treatment.
Dont go crazy though, just enough.

i already took a few days off and my hair looks and feels 100 times better. i am just going to start using every three days or so since i have a bunch of nizoral anyways.

the only reason i am concerned is after reading about a lot of the stuff with hair when is it discontinued it seems that they lose what they gained.

When I read the title thought it was gonna be about using it for shoulder/back acne. Never used it for shampoo but did for acne issues which helped out just a little. :)

Nizoral works really well to slow down the shedding. How is your hair dry? It says to use it once per week..?

Hey guys,

my days of blasting are long gone and now i am currently running only 160mg of test c a week with about 55-60 ius of hgh a week.

i started using nizoral 2% about a year and a half ago. using every time i take a shower. i thought the nizoral was extremely beneficial when i got up to the high high doses but now i think its time to stop as my hair is way to dry. it just does not look healthy. should i be worried about a shed or losing hair that the nizoral maybe helped?

any anyone know a very good conditioner that they would recomend? lol never thought i would be asking that on here :D

i just started using jason thin to thick conditioner. I like it.

btw, I alternate caffiene shampoo with nizoral now week to week.

When I read the title thought it was gonna be about using it for shoulder/back acne. Never used it for shampoo but did for acne issues which helped out just a little. :)
dukkit mentioned that on another board a few years ago and that was one of the first things noticed. i have zero body acne. never really was a huge problem but now zero.
Nizoral works really well to slow down the shedding. How is your hair dry? It says to use it once per week..?
from my reading its says that on the bottle because the stuff was invented to stop dandruff not to stop hair loss. so the directions are not for the hair loss protocol. on some other boards i have read of people using it twice a day.
i just started using jason thin to thick conditioner. I like it.

btw, I alternate caffiene shampoo with nizoral now week to week.
thanks for tip bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420