over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transformation Photos

Nice work young man! Keep at it. As for the "gyno"...just stay the course and it will improve. Keep your carbs low and it should subside. I was where you are at one point....

228lbs started a natural pct protocol with hcgenerate, unleashed, D aspartic acid, zma, and t3 pct (weeks 1-6) then bridge (6-10)
to try and counter act my low test (345 total) never took anything to make it low that I know of, may be some random supps I took when I was 15 but i'm not sure, so i'm hoping this little 10 week run will jump start me to a regular level. Since starting my libido is back, In 2 weeks i've gone from 225 for 3 on bench to 255 for 3. Gyno even seems lower than before. I started at a fat 232. Then this is now. **broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
looking good dude. keep at it. one day you will look back at these photos.

Great transformation. Might want to consider carb cycling to help cut more. I've found this the best for cutting. Keep up the great work!

Keep up the good work man!

Ya I can see it in the right for sure. Just keep an open mind if it doesn't go away as you lean out. The earlier you fight it, the better. Ralox knocked over 50% of mine out, all AAS induced, in about 8 weeks. Another round should finish it off.

Ralox also worked great for me, both pubertal(like OP) and AAS induced. I did two 6 week protocalls...

Good work buddy! It looks to me like you'll have a small, tight waist once you lean up a little more.. I battled the same issues when I was your age starting out..the extra chub, gyno ect. I still have gyno from when I was a teenager on my left side. It's cosmetic, you can have it removed down the road if it doesn't clear up.
You'll be fine just concentrate on lean gains and overall progress and you'll be way ahead of the game.

212lbs morning 219lbs afternoon, still feel like i'm not making any progress. It's starting to take a toll on me. Cardio is good, diet is good. **broken link removed**

lift heavy, build muscle.

Bumped up to 250lbs**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Still wondering about my low T and am going to see if it has gotten any better. I did a clomid/nolva run at 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 So I ordered a hormone panel off of privatemdlabs and i'll be getting that done soon. But heres my current physique. I bulked all the way up into the 260's and am now cutting hard as I can and i'm sitting right around 240-245
Obviously I put on alot of fat, but from caliper testing I actually put on about 20lbs of muscle and 20lbs of fat. So I'm pretty happy with that, I notice the biggest differences in my chest, legs, and back.
Strength went up on all my lifts tremendously and has only shot down a small bit since starting the cut about two months ago.

Image1478364133.718294.jpg Image1478364143.263244.jpg Image1478364267.365665.jpg Image1478364462.480482.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear