over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My real progress pics, was too embarrassed to post before

Both impressive and motivational! Well done.

This is totally amazing. Im confused, how long apart was the most before pic to the most after pic?

What did you diet look like?

Good morning peoples, I received a lot of positive comments on my previous two threads about my sobriety and progress since returning to the gym. I did a show last week and took second in my class (classic physique nov) I posted some pics that I took 2 months apart, since I stopped drinking, but I was actually much worse than that, mid November, I was about 235lbs of fat, possibly heavier, I look more like 250, now that I'm seeing the pics... Then I started hitting the scotch hard, by hard, I mean that I was drinking a bottle a day and at one point 2 bottles per day!! That's half a gallon, I dropped to about 175lbs and looked horrible, a few people asked my brother if I had cancer, I was also looking like total shit, my chest, shoulders, arms were all skinny, my chest sagged like someone who lost a lot of weight... I never thought that I'd be in the shape I was before... A few clients asked if I was sick, then they told me, that whatever I had, took a lot out of me... (pics in the long sleeve blue tshirt) My eye was also pretty much shut from the cornea transplant being so dry all the time... So in late January, I decided to stop drinking, I tapered down using beer this time... Then I decided to do a show, although conditions were far from ideal and I just barely missed my peak, I am extremely grateful to have made it to July still alive, let alone having done a show and almost winning my class! I took the week off to binge on everything I could think of and now I'm back on my diet and in the gym starting today... The diet part for sure, but hopefully I make it to the gym as well...

Incredible transformation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is totally amazing. Im confused, how long apart was the most before pic to the most after pic?

Thanks everyone, I've been too busy to post lately, but hopefully in the next month, i'll be online more and back in the gym for that matter, have only trained three times since my show...

The very first before was in December maybe late November, the last was on July 1st at my show... I have a video, I might upload it soon, but it has dates and weights on there...

Someone asked about my diet, it was similar to what Phil recommends with a few twists of my own, a few things I discovered about how my body responds...

Thanks everyone, I've been too busy to post lately, but hopefully in the next month, i'll be online more and back in the gym for that matter, have only trained three times since my show...

The very first before was in December maybe late November, the last was on July 1st at my show... I have a video, I might upload it soon, but it has dates and weights on there...

Someone asked about my diet, it was similar to what Phil recommends with a few twists of my own, a few things I discovered about how my body responds... I have another thread about 3 months sober, I have most of it on there...

Wow that is one of the more dramatic transformation's I've seen. One thing I'd like to add, obviously you realize you struggle with drinking. I truly feel AA or some type of program would greatly benefit you. You have to much to loose if you start drinking again. I hope you find a way to over come. Best of luck to you!!

Actually I don't struggle with drinking at all, I'm just about the best drinker I know, it's sobriety that I struggle with... :D

All kidding aside, I have it under control now, I know this because I have the occasional few beers and that's it... in the past once I drank one, it was over, binging starts...

Here's the video, check it out.

I'll post more pics on here soon, especially the Phidias member's thread, I've just been too busy, just opened a new company and reconfiguring my other one, it's just a bit overwhelming, haven't been in the gym in ages... maybe twice since my last show, diet is crappy.... but I will start tomorrow! It's already been decided... meanwhile here is the progress I made in video...

https://www.facebook.com/aztecwarriorking/videos/vb.1774784241/10203665521676636/?type=3&theater

Thanks muscleboy

Incredible transformation.

What was your secret to building your willpower to get sober and THEN get yourself into this kind of conditioning?

Incredible transformation.

What was your secret to building your willpower to get sober and THEN get yourself into this kind of conditioning?

Thanks guys, well my secret is actually to do very little to improve and that's a new principle that I think I came up with... I did this the first time I lost weight when I first joined the board... Back then, I stopped the drinking and smoking, then I bought a treadmill for the house, later some weights, just basic bench and dumbells, later an Olympic set with a bench and built it squat rack... After a few months everyone commented on how much weigh I lost... Then I joined the gym, later tightened up the diet, within one year I competed in my first show and won it! A year later in the continental USA with the help of Phil, you can locate the thread if you search for it, I did it in real time...

This time, I did a combination of phil's diet, a variation of Phil's and some of Alex's ideas (RIP) my younger brother hired Alex A...

I have a lot of my own variations, one being my less is more for now theory... I followed a diet similar to Phils, with my own variations and did no cardio whatsoever... I also alternated things a lot...

As far as the drinking and getting into shape, it ties into the same ideas, first I wanted to keep from dying, then I started eating cleaner, got in the gym and kept on going... The secret is to not look back, but mostly look ahead, just think of how time passes so quickly, if you do the right things now, you'll be in shape in no time, just start now and keep going...

I again let myself go, but not that badly, I just lost some size, smoothed out a little, I've just been too busy to get to the gym, stressed out at work, so I was drinking for a while, but I quit that to only a few on weekends and only beer, nothing hard anymore, no more scotch... But now even the weekends stopped, it's just been clean eating for the past week, I just need to get back in the gym, I am training at home for now, which is a lot better than nothing...

Good luck guys!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420